Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size

BY UTZ

Utz® "The Crab Chip®" with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size Potato Chips.
Family size.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Bel Air, MD
Maryland girl here, these chips will always get 5 stars!!!! Love love love them, they're a family favorite and a must buy when grocery shopping. Gotta have that old bay spice in my life, I put old bay on everything!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Love these amazing flavor & great crunch plus very different flavor which i love.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
I wanted to love these more than I did. I absolutely love Chickie and Pete's Crab fries (especially dipped in melted cheese), so I bought these trying to recreate that taste. They were okay, but the flavor felt a little off, perhaps a little too salty and not enough old bay.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
I love, love, love these... I'm not a big potato chip eater, but these are one of the rare exceptions for me. If you aren't a fan of Chesapeake Bay or even strong, earthy flavors in general, then these aren't the chips for you and I get that... If you grew up along the Atlantic coastline of the US, like me and you like this type of flavor then these are a must try! Only complaint is that they aren't always easy to find on store shelves when you want them.
Codi A.
Codi A.
I was curious To try these and I actually think they taste pretty good. My only complaint is that if you eat a lot of them then you start to taste too much seasoning so they're great to pick at throughout the day or have a little at a time.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Foodie Expert
MMmmmm. This is making me drool just thinking about them. These are my favorite crab chips because they are the ones with the most authentic crab flavor. So yummy.....if you like crab. If you don't these won't be the chips for you.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD. I'm the only person in my house who will eat these so sometimes I buy them for myself because then I know they won't be gone in a day.
Lea T.
Lea T.
I am not the biggest fan of these chips mainly because nothing tastes as good as the real thing but my husband absolutely loves these. I have to pull the bag away before he eats the whole thing!
Casey b.
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
These are my husbands favorite chips. After moving from Maryland, he missed old bay flavored items and these chips are like a taste of home.
caroline a.
caroline a.
Mooers, NY
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute worst chips ive ever eaten. They tasted like dirty salt water. I tried bc they looked interesting, and boy are they. Yuck!
Pierce H.