Utz The Crab Chip Potato Chips uploaded by Faith M.Utz The Crab Chip Potato Chips uploaded by Tonji B.

BY UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Paprika, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Onion Powder, Honey Powder (Maltodextrin, Honey), Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid. The Maltodextrin Is Derived From Corn.

Kelly S.
We live in MD we like anything that tastes like crabs or Old Bay seasoning.

My husband, daughter and son devour these.

Chips aren’t too good for you but you won’t find many additives - salt, seasoning and potatoes.

We used to have to mail these to Ohio when my son was in college. He hated that he couldn’t buy them there.
Cathy D.
I’ve been living under a rock and recently discovered these chips from my sister. I really love it!!! It taste so good. It has the old bay flavor everyone mentioned. It might be too salty for some people, but I like it. Overall, this has become one of my favorite potato chips; it’s so addicting!
Jacqueline C.
These remind me of home and I was so excited when I found them at my supermarket. They taste just like Old Bay and are a satisfying snack. I try to keep healthy snacks around, so these are my exception. Good value for this large bag.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
All the spice of Maryland in a crisp chip. Repeat customer and will be for life. I buy it at target when they have it, or racetrack gas stations near us. Made from real potatoes with very few ingredients.
Savannah S.
The flavor is great but you can eat a handful before the salty taste from the seasoning becomes too much. I love the crunch yet lightness of these chips. The smell from when you open the bag reminds me seasoned crabs. The price is great and I would definitely buy them again. I’d also recommend them to those that have had crabs before cause the spices they use remind me of old bay.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
The crab chip would have to be my favorite. Especially since I’m a Maryland girl and I eat old bay on just about anything. Usually there is a lot of good deals on this brand of chip
Colleen D.
I’m not sure if these are just in Maryland but if you can find them try them! I’m a Maryland native and crabs and old bay are obviously life! But having it in chip form is amazing! There are different types but I like these because they have a sweet taste mixed with the spicy from the old bay! Would highly 10/10 recommend these, if you’re from MD and never tried these please do and if you’re ever visiting you’ll want to take 30 bags home!!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I wanted to love these more than I did. I absolutely love Chickie and Pete's Crab fries (especially dipped in melted cheese), so I bought these trying to recreate that taste. They were okay, but the flavor felt a little off, perhaps a little too salty and not enough old bay.
Caitlin M.
I am originally from Pittsburgh and moved to the Delaware beach area with my boyfriend about 4 or 5 years ago and never really saw these chips until we were in the land of Old Bay seasoning. I went from a girl who had never really had much taste for seafood to a girl that loves salmon and crab dip and puts Old Bay on anything. And these damn chips are just sooo good. They're my favorite flavor of Utz chips by far.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
A classic chip to have in your home if you're a true Marylander. I love Old Bay, and I love Utz!!! These chips are good, but honestly they are a little too much for me personally. My boyfriend really loves them though.
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these only in maryland?
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good?
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Who the Hell enjoys eating these?!! They smell like garbage and old boots!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Do these actually use Old Bay?