UTZ

2 star

1 star

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Super salty and one note in smokyness almost and absolutely no crab flavor. I don’t know what the blend was but it definitely was loaded with salt salt and some more salt. The thin potato chip texture is something I’m not a fan of. Since it reminds me of Lay’s and cuts up the inside of the mouth easily. But it was a big chip and dusky orange color.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I recently tried Utz Crab Flavored Chips, and I must say, they’re quite a unique snack. The crab flavor is surprisingly authentic, capturing the essence of seafood in a chip. The initial taste is bold and distinctive, with a hint of Old Bay seasoning that adds a nice kick. The crunchiness of the chips is satisfying, making them an enjoyable snack for munching. However, the intense crab flavor might not be everyone’s cup of tea, so it’s best suited for those who are adventurous when it comes to flavors.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I saw these chips when I went to the Dollar Tree near my house. I decided to buy a bag to try them out. They were a bit salty. I’m not sure if it’s because of the Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning. It’s not bad though.