Utz The Crab Chip Potato Chips

by UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Paprika, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Onion Powder, Honey Powder (Maltodextrin, Honey), Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid. The Maltodextrin Is Derived From Corn.

Hey can somebody tell me if these are gluten free ?
Can you find these in new England ?
Who the Hell enjoys eating these?!! They smell like garbage and old boots!
Start your review of Utz The Crab Chip Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Cady C.
I could eat these chips everyday. Perfect amount of Old Bay seasoning, especially for a Marylander.
Beltkiss S.
Montclair, NJ
Utz The Crab Chip Potato Chips uploaded by Beltkiss S.
I love steamed crab and shrimp. These chips remind me of both of those. They are spicy and perfectly seasoned. Today I was grocery shopping and saw them so of course I snatched them up. My husband scolded me for buying them but also ate a handful. Overall, these chips are bae they are life and are delicious !!!!!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
When I crave something salty this is one of my go to goodies. I like having the crab flavor without having to pick the crab.
Kelly S.
Forest Hill, MD
Maryland girl here, these chips will always get 5 stars!!!! Love love love them, they're a family favorite and a must buy when grocery shopping. Gotta have that old bay spice in my life, I put old bay on everything!
Stacey E.
Virginia Bch, VA
If your from Maryland you know the deal with these chips. I absolutely love them they give me that old bay taste that I need when I don’t have any seafood around. I definitely would recommend this tasty product to anyone that loves Old Bay seasoning.
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Publix
These are totally addictive and salty and a little bit spicy,goes well with sandwiches for lunch,I love the slow burn spicyness.
Casey D.
Milwaukee, WI
No these are not crab flavored chips. They’re seasoned with “Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” aka Old Bay. And they are sooo incredibly tasty. Seriously the perfect backyard bbq chip.
Kiara J.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the Utz brand as a whole. They have a better tasting chip in my opinion. The crab chips is the closest i can get to eating crabs so I throughly enjoy this flavor chip. It helps fix my temporary craving for some seafood lol.
Cathy D.
I’ve been living under a rock and recently discovered these chips from my sister. I really love it!!! It taste so good. It has the old bay flavor everyone mentioned. It might be too salty for some people, but I like it. Overall, this has become one of my favorite potato chips; it’s so addicting!
Sumi J.
Parkville , MD
No one makes Old Bay chips like UTZ! Herr's makes a variation but they're not as intense as the UTZ brand. Most Marylanders grew up with Old Bay on everything and these are perfect for picnics and parties... my secret is to eat them with the not to flavorful food at BBQ's. No one will know you're secretly seasoning the food by taking a bite of whatever and a few chips