BY UTZ

Contains Soy.

Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Soluble Corn Fiber, Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate.

Patricia P.
Langhorne
I like these pretzels. I like the plain and the honey mustard. I usually buy these at giant. They have a great crunch like other normal pretzels and you can’t tell the difference that they are gluten free. I would recommend these to my friends and I will keep buying them
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
These are a hit in my house. Every since I went gluten free it’s been difficult to find snack food. These were the first gluten free pretzels that I ate where I could not tell the difference. They are delicious!
Kemi O.
I only had these twice. The first time was because I was hungry and I wanted to snack on pretzels so I asked my mom to buy them, I did not like. The second time was my friend was eating them in class and I was trying to see if I really did not like them. Turns out I really did not like them
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
UTZ Gluten Free Pretzels are literally by far the best thing out there. It is not only a healthy alternative to the sometimes not healthy option... but UTZ makes this easy, affordable and overall amazing! I would truly recommend this to anyone looking for something new!
MARLENA B.
Philadelphia, PA
gluten free pretzel sticks are a great alternative to chips or some sort of high calorie snack! they are the perfect crunch and perfect size! this on the go snack can be brought anywhere and even better dipped in peanut butter or nutella
Leah O.
San Francisco
I hate to admit how much I love these gluten free pretzels. They’re actually very delicious (& I usually don’t keep gluten) which is why I wanted to share this review with the world. Retry gluten free with an open mind.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
These are MY FAVORITE pretzels. Wanna know why? Because they are gluten free!! And I can eat them! I really enjoy that they are gluten free and more products and brands are coming out with gluten free items.
Danielle B.
These were good for a gluten free option. They didn't have as much flavor as others I have tried that were gluten free but still good and worth trying!
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Gluten free is what I am supposed to be so I try to stick to it. These are absolutely delicious and I think they taste better than the original.
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
Wheel of pretzels any type of pretzels honestly I just pretty good though and they have different flavors and different styles are really good