Utz Specials Sourdough Unsalted Pretzels uploaded by Lanya M.

BY UTZ #95 in Pretzels

This Product Contains Wheat And Milk. It Is Also Made In A Facility That Uses Sesame Seeds.

Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite! Unsalted pretzels are surprisingly hard to find, but these Utz ones are great. I feel like with the sourdough flavor, it’s less essential for the salt to be on the pretzels. These still taste savory without the added salt, and I like how affordable and easy to find these are.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
My father-in- law just introduced us to these pretzels, and boy are we glad he did. They are delicious! They have a lot of flavor, and are so much better than the thinner pretzels. They have a great crunch, but they are also easy to eat. You don't feel as if you'll break a tooth eating them. We love them plain, or with dip in our house.
Marisa S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Best pretzels to keep in your house! My whole family likes to keep a barrel stocked for safe keeping. I love that they are available at my local grocery store and how they are a healthy alternative to many other snacks. Low sodium and great tasting
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
You get a lot in a bag and the taste is yummy .. never can I eat a bag myself .. it's a filling snack with just the right amount of salt .. usually have then with soda .. would recommend to others .
Emily B.
Carrollton, OH
My favorite pretzels ! So crunchy and big! So, if you are more of a delicate snacker this one isn't for you. But, if not this will be a winner. I love these pretzels for a little less greasy alternative to things like potato chips!
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
These pretzels are so yummy not just for me but as a great snack after school for our kids as well. We love that they are unsalted too. I'm definitely a repeat consumer. And definitely recommend to others they are great tasting alone or to dip in your favorite dip.
Jasmin B.
Love love love these pretzels. I haven't eaten them so much I lost count. I live that they are not as big as other pretzels are. It has the right amount of salt. I must say this is one of my favorite pretzels.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I try to make good snack choices and I find this one definitely was!! Unsalted can tend to taste a bit bland but these are everything you could want in a snack! Great price and fun to share with others when they taste so yummy!
Livvy E.
Tarboro, NC
They are they best pretzels ever. I only eat that brand. They are so delicious that I could eat the whole bag. It totally exceeded my expectations on how good they were. No other brand can beat it because of the salty and flavorful pretzel inside the container.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
These are my favorite pretzels! The perfect thickness and a great flavor. They don't break too easily so they will work very well for dips, etc - even harder cheese spreads. Reasonable amount of salt - great for taste but not too much.