BY UTZ #85 in Pretzels

Utz® Specials Extra Dark Sourdough Pretzels.
The pounder.
See back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Does anyone know if stores in Chicago sell them? I know you can ord...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
These pretzels are everything to me. I adore the almost caramel deep flavor that these have! It adds a complete other layer to how good they are! We buy the big barrel of them and eat them for snacks. If you have not tried these, I would recommend!
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Foodie Expert
I didn't think I'd like these but my husband bought them and after I tried one, I couldn't stop eating them! They're very good and salty though some pieces were a bit hard. The price is pretty fair on them so we would buy again!
kuku k.
kuku k.
Everyone in my extended family loves these!! If you tend to like things 'well-done', you'll love these..even the inside is browner than regular pretzels. Couldn't find them in my local store so i bought them in Amazon.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
If I could make six or seven stars I would these are my favorite snack there is not a pretzel in the world I like more than this kind / brand, and I know it sounds like I'm joking but I truly love these pretzels
Julia B.
Julia B.
I do not know why but dark pretzels are just awesome and they have the right amount of salt as well. Great snack on their own or with peanut butter or nutella.
These are my all time favorite pretzels! I bring them with me to class everyday! They are very reasonably priced and can be bought on any budget.
Mary Ellen S.
Mary Ellen S.
Garfield, NJ
Love the extra dark pretzels as a late night snack. With a piece of cheese very substantial, filling without a lot of fat or calories.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one who likes the taste of burnt toast? That is what these remind me of. Love. So much better than any other variety.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all Utz products and this particular product is just as good as the rest of the line. Perfect level of salt too.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Oneonta, NY
A good crunchy snack that tastes delicious! They good alone or in a tasty dip such as hummus!
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Easton, PA
Does anyone know if stores in Chicago sell them? I know you can order online, but its not the same :(