BY UTZ #78 in Pretzels

This Product Contains Wheat And Milk. It Is Also Made In A Facility That Uses Sesame Seeds.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

• Does anyone know if stores in Chicago sell them? I know y...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
My favorite pretzels hands down. They are extra crunchy and I live that about them! Even if you’re not a sourdough bread fan, these do not have that distinctive sourdough taste that some may not like. My local grocery store doesn’t carry them unfortunately but I am usually able to purchase them at The Christmas Tree shop!
Amanda S.
Milford
My fiancé’s favorite snack is pretzels. He’s rubbed off on me over the years and we finally found our meet in the middle pretzel-special extra dark. It’s hard to resist these pretzels after having just one. The taste is rich and smokey and if you add an onion dip to the mix it’s all over! So good!
Devin G.
Howell, NJ
I just love the smell of these. I love the crunch. I love a dark sourdough pretzel. These are great to just grab a few and satisfy a craving. Sometimes I melt some dark chocolate and dip them for a super rich treat. I will definitely continue to buy these. They are a great value!
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
I first tried these pretzels at a party and really enjoyed them. I've been a faithful consumer ever since. They taste great and hold up to dip very well. They also have a great crunch!
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
Perfect for a snack in a lunch as a stay at home mom to three boys were constantly on the go school sports school functions I always have a bag for us when we leave as well or when the school asks for snacks what I always send
Alyssa C.
Baltimore, MD
I get so sad when I can't find these on the shelf. These pretzels have the wonderful dark roasted notes of a slightly over baked product without the hard to bite characteristic that that flavor generally comes with. If you like to bake your cookies a little longer than normal- definitely pick these up!
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This snack is to die for! I have these will a glass of milk the pair is perfect. The flavor is unlike any other pretzel I have ever tasted! The dark is NOT burnt, like some ppl say. It is perfect tie me over after lunch and before dinner. Dip these bad boys in cream cheese for an added wow.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
These are very good but I prefer Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzels Sourdough Pretzels over these. There is less substance and flavor. I do like the darker outside on these though. Good snack overall. I would buy again if they were on sale.
Dani W.
I LOVE THESE PRETZELS! I PREFER MY FOOD COOKED A LITTLE LONGER THAN MOST PEOPLE, SO THESE PRETZELS ARE RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! THEY'VE GOT A BETTER FLAVOR IF YOU ASK ME.
Rachael H.
Sour dough pretzels are the best pretzels in the world! Such a great snack for on the go. Very helpful to grab some or put some in a bag and head out the door to work or school! 10/10 Recommend to everyone
Aimee M.
Easton, PA
Does anyone know if stores in Chicago sell them? I know you can order online, but its not the same :(