BY UTZ

This Product Contains Wheat And Milk.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Apryl A.
Denver, CO
These are the best pretzels on the market! I love how crunchy they are and they are a good snack because you only have to eat a few to be satisfied. It’s fun sampling the other types and flavors as well.
Allison S.
State College, PA
These pretzels are alright, but I find that they aren’t filling and can end up being a little bit too salty, and I tend to enjoy salt. I’m more of a Hanover’s pretzels person, but these will do if I’m really craving them.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Whenever I'm craving something savory I always grab these pretzels. You honestly can't go wrong with any pretzels. These are the perfect for a mid day snack paired with lunch or dinner. I would recommend to all pretzel lovers.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
These pretzels are great! I love grabbing pretzels when I need a quick and easy snack! The sourdough pretzels have such great taste. These always end up in my cart whenever grocery shopping!
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
All of Utz’s products are delicious. They are a local company to where I’m from, so the selection is always amazing. I especially like their buttered popcorn- it’s just the right amount of buttery and salty.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Crunchy and satly. Great with a beer or some dip. Always goes over well at parties or get togethers, and a big favorite in our house
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
Pretzels are my favorite salty snack. They're crunchy and salty which is just amazing. I would eat them for every snack if I could
Judy M.
United States
This is what I reach for when I want a snack at work or home. It is a healthier choice than most snacks people could reach for.
Samantha S.
Not too much calories so I can eat enough, not goo salty, very tasty and crunch. Great snack. I love them. Grab and go
Molly B.
parkville, md
My favorite type of pretzel. I even like to dip these in peanut butter occasionally. Delicious and great consistency