BY UTZ

This Product Contains Wheat And Milk.

Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.

Allison S.
These pretzels are alright, but I find that they aren’t filling and can end up being a little bit too salty, and I tend to enjoy salt. I’m more of a Hanover’s pretzels person, but these will do if I’m really craving them.
Apryl A.
Denver, CO
These are the best pretzels on the market! I love how crunchy they are and they are a good snack because you only have to eat a few to be satisfied. It’s fun sampling the other types and flavors as well.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
These pretzels are great! I love grabbing pretzels when I need a quick and easy snack! The sourdough pretzels have such great taste. These always end up in my cart whenever grocery shopping!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Whenever I'm craving something savory I always grab these pretzels. You honestly can't go wrong with any pretzels. These are the perfect for a mid day snack paired with lunch or dinner. I would recommend to all pretzel lovers.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
All of Utz’s products are delicious. They are a local company to where I’m from, so the selection is always amazing. I especially like their buttered popcorn- it’s just the right amount of buttery and salty.
Melissa M.
brooklyn, NY
Crunchy and satly. Great with a beer or some dip. Always goes over well at parties or get togethers, and a big favorite in our house
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
Pretzels are my favorite salty snack. They're crunchy and salty which is just amazing. I would eat them for every snack if I could
Melia F.
Richmond
UTZ is everyone's 'go-to' pretzel brand. Reputable brand name is well known and affordable. Hard to find sometimes
Korbel S.
South Park, PA
Texture is good. The amount of salt on pretzels is perfect. This is a good pretzel for snacking and dipping!
Sarah C.
Johnstown
Best pretzels ever! My go to snack during the days. Even stale they taste amazing. Great for dipping