BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Utz Sourdough Specials Pretzels: 0g trans fat No saturated fat No cholesterol Kosher see more...

• ¿Es un producto muy azucarado? tiene glutten?4 Answers
  • Do you dip your pretzels in anything?1 Answers
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
With the perfect amount of salt, these pretzels are the perfect snack food. I always buy a bag of pretzels but have kept my large plastic container to refill for freshness!! If you are a fan of sourdough and are looking for a quick simple snack, I would certainly recommend!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Yum. A great way to spice up your snack cabinet. If you like pretzels these will be a nice take on a classic. I suggest everyone give me a try. And plus an overall healthier snack than most out there!
Schyler C.
The ultimate pretzel. I love that they use a) so much salt and b) kosher salt instead of just sea salt. So good on their own or with peanut butter. Love how much you get for the price, although I wish these were more widely available. Right now I can only find them in World Market or other specialty stores.
katie p.
Odenton, MD
I'm so happy that I found these at my local Wal-Mart because holy crap are they delicous, not to mention they are huge so you can just sit down and eat the while tube of them. With the perfect amount of salt these are a great snack!
Bria S.
Columbia, SC
These pretzels are just perfect in terms of size. I really prefer them to the regular sized pretzels. I will buy these again. I also like the lid to the jar. I'm not crazy about the snap on lids. I think the screw on lids keep the snacks fresher. I'm a happy camper! Thanks.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
Such good pretzels! My boyfriend's mom gave me these and I have been addicted ever since. They are nice and crunchy, and perfectly salty. I love that they use a larger kosher salt instead of just small pieces of salt. My favorite go to snack item.
sandra f.
Staten Island, NY
I like the pretzels a night when I just need a little something to eat. They are great with any kind of dip. And is also a great snack to carry in the car when you just need a bit. It beats sweets which helps keep the pounds off. great container it helps keep your pretzels fresh.
ziada g.
New Carrollton , MD
Classic pretzels! The taste is great and it is affordable. The ingredients are simple and taste good. It's delicious and fulfilling as well. It's a healthy snack that you can give to the kids or even enjoy yourself. It was great and I'd definitely buy it again!
Liz H.
Odessa, FL
Ate these growing up also. Love the big pretzels. Only issue with the big jar is that they tend to go stale if you don't eat them quickly enough. Don't let your eyes be bigger than your stomach with this jar
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love getting these to have for whenever I am craving something salty. I have purchased these multiple times from my local grocery store. They have the perfect amount of salt and are super crunchy. They come in a jar with a screw on top which is handy because it can easily be reused for other purposes after you finish the pretzels.
VE0921400 Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
¿Es un producto muy azucarado? tiene glutten?
Linda B.
Do you dip your pretzels in anything?

back