Utz Sourdough Nuggets Pretzels - 16oz

by UTZ

Contains Wheat.And Milk

Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Sourdough Nuggets Pretzels - 16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy S.
staten island
My all time favorite pretzel they are fat free and have just enough salt on them to satisfy a salty craving. I feel like I’m making a healthier choice for snacking.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
My favorite go to snack! So crunchy and tasty all I need is to grab a handful when I'm in need of a snack and it is completely satisfying! Just enough saltiness on each nugget.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
Love everything about these. The sourdough makes them taste even better. I am obsessed with pretzels. These are my favorite ones ever!!!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These are a good snack but are very hard to chew. I enjoy the peanut butter filled ones
Janice S.
West Caldwell, NJ
I really liked these. I bring them to work as a pop in your mouth snack which works perfectly. They taste good and cost it competitive.
Christine J.
Danbury, CT
Love that these don’t have all the extra junk in them. The ingredients are simple and they don’t have all those bad for you oils.
Karen O.
Philadelphia, PA
I think these little pretzels have a good taste they're not too salty or just right and I liked it there shaped the right portion size not too big not too small
Jessica K.
NY
I’m a huge pretzel lover and these are right up there as one of my faves. Perfect salty snack with the smallest touch of sweetness. Really can’t go wrong with these! I’m drooling just thinking about them 😄
Ashlee W.
Sissonville, WV
I love these pretzels. They always taste fresh, not too salty and never fail to satisfy my snacking mode!
Kathy R.
Bronx, NY
Love these pretzels whether on the go or at home, they go great with some hummus or so ranch dip. Can generally find for under $1.

Looking for your answer?