BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Dehydrated Whey, Dextrose, Salt, Shortening Powder [Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk Derivative)], Dehydrated Sour Cream [Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Cultured Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid], Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Citric Acid, Dehydrated Parsley, Garlic Powder, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate.

Erica F.
Baltimore
Yes, it is a local food. However, with all the shipping options now, I do believe everyone should try at least one flavor of UTZ! You can't go wrong. This is coming from a foodie! :)
abigail e.
cana, VA
these are my FAVORITE chips in the world!! They’re so good, salty, and taste exactly like sour cream and onion! I always get a bag whenever i go to the grocery store, they usually range from $2.00-$4.00 with tax and/or coupons!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really yummy really something I always eat when I was little not my first time trying this out really love the flavor really yummy something that very delicious really recommend this to everyone who try that never tried this out
Rebecca 🦄.
There’s something about rigged chips that makes it more tasty. I am a repeat consumer, sour cream and onion is my favorite chip flavor. There is always a battle between Lays and UTZ, but UTZ takes the cake
Ally P.
These are my favorite flavor of chips. The flavor is great and tastes exactly like sour cream and onion. The chips are super light and crispy and they are quite tasty and inexpensive.
Catherine S.
I’ve had a few different sour cream and onion but UTZ is my favorite. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting that’s how delicious these are.
Tessa M.
state college
The freshest chips out there. I don’t eat a lot of chips but if I do buy a bag, which is usually for a family party, I will always get Utz’s.
Aisharja M.
Elmhurst, NY
These have to be my absolute favorite chips. They taste so good because they are a little sweet and a little salty too.
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
One of my favorite flavors of chips. They are so flavorful. They will leave you with smelly breath but is a yummy snack
Loretta Lynn L.
Alum Bridge, WV
Delicious!! Make a Great Snack!! A very easy go to when we want quick snack or something to pair with a sandwich