Utz Select Olde World Pumpernickel Pretzels uploaded by Christy R.

BY UTZ #75 in Pretzels

Utz® Select Olde World Pumpernickel Pretzels.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
All natural pretzels.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
These are our favorite chips because of their crispness and flavor. I love that they're so inexpensive that I can buy a few bags of these to serve with tacos or a dip, when we have company over without breaking the bank. We buy these through Amazon or the local grocery store and have never had a bad bag in all our years purchasing them. They aren't overly salty, but are definitely not a bland tortilla chip either. They've got the perfect formula right here in these chips!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Foodie Expert
Pumpernickel Pretzels are fantabulous little things! My favorite way to eat them is with some cream cheese. So delish!! Great snack choice when I'm being mindful of what I'm eating (minus the cream cheese ;) )
Haley S.
Haley S.
Foodie Expert
These are great pretzels! I'm not really sure what else to say. They have a different flavor than normal pretzels but are still crunchy and salty. I like eating them with hummus or some other dip or sauce.
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Perfect on their own and oh so delish with spinach dip.
Spicy mustard or nacho cheese aren't bad pairings either.
Definately can taste the pumpernickel flavor in these
Yum
Christy R.
Christy R.
This is def my go to snack and it's so good for you. I love eating this while I'm on tje go because it's so easy to eat in the car
Mary C.
Mary C.
I just recently started liking pumpernickel. I believe that these are a healthy snack. They were very delicious.
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Foodie Expert
Love these but they are really hard to find where we live. I love the darkness and how full of flavor they are.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
These pumpernickel pretzels have a great taste with a great crunch. I like how utz offers a ton of flavors!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I love these pretzels! They are a super fun twist on a favorite treat. They are especially nice with dip!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Vermontville, MI
The pretzles are alright. They have a nice taste to them and they are definitely great for snacking on