Utz Select Olde World Pumpernickel Pretzels uploaded by Christy R.

BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal D.
Lawton, MI
I really like the taste of these pretzels they come in many diffrent flavors and good on a budget they are a great with my home made cheese balls and great for the superbowl party I am going to have they are really good whn I am make my pretzels chicken
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
These are my favorite pretzels! A great taste with the slight sweetness of the pumpernickel and NO MSG or malted barley so they don't bother my stomach. Great flavor and texture! Just wish they were easier to find.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Perfect on their own and oh so delish with spinach dip.
Spicy mustard or nacho cheese aren't bad pairings either.
Definately can taste the pumpernickel flavor in these
Yum
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
I love these. Pretzels are one of my favorite salty snacks because they aren't greasy and don't make me feel sick. However, I'm super picky about my pretzels. These, however, pass my test. They have the grainy, rich taste of pumpernickel bread but have the crunchy, salty, taste of pretzels!
brittany f.
this surprised me! Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find! The pumpernickel is a great taste for the pretzels.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Pumpernickel Pretzels are fantabulous little things! My favorite way to eat them is with some cream cheese. So delish!! Great snack choice when I'm being mindful of what I'm eating (minus the cream cheese ;) )
Haley S.
Washington, DC
These are great pretzels! I'm not really sure what else to say. They have a different flavor than normal pretzels but are still crunchy and salty. I like eating them with hummus or some other dip or sauce.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Mmm I love these pumpernickel pretzels. I love eating them with cream cheese. They have a light flavor, not overly salted, and taste great. I wouldn't say they were super healthy but more healthy than some others.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre