Utz Select Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels uploaded by Caitlyn W.Utz Select Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels uploaded by Martina O.Utz Select Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels uploaded by Sharon G.

BY UTZ #97 in Pretzels

Contains Wheat And Milk

Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Honey, Vegetable Oil (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, Or Soybean Oil), Salt, Yeast, Soda.

• Have never had them before. Do they taste like bread or m...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
These braided pretzel twists are great for when you're not exactly sure what you're in the mood for. They are the perfect snack, and won't fill you up if you have a meal coming up soon. I always find myself leaving the pantry with these in my hand.
Kira M.
I rarely enjoy sweet snacks, but these pretzels are pretty tasty. They have a nice balance with a touchy of sweetness but still hit ya with some salt. Overall these are a nice crunchy alternative to your everyday pretzels.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
So good! I mean delicious! I always have a bag or two in the house. The honey wheat somehow takes away the dryness a pretzel would normally give you...plus its honey!! A sweet pretzel for a great price...you can't beat that!
Tori P.
Kent, OH
These are soo yummy! The only draw back I have is never being able to find a larger bag for parties! Everyone around me loves them too especially in this flavor! Forever a party and family favorite.
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
We use this brand for most of our pretzel purchases. My husband and I love them. My kids love them. They taste great and are priced right. We get them at Walmart, Food Lion, dollar tree & dollar general.
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
As I'm writing this review I'm snacking on them right now. I was never a big fan of pretzels until one day I was starving at work and decided to give these a try and OMG!!! I went hunting for the huge container at my local market. Now they are a must have at my house. They're so crunchy and I love the light sweetness along with the salty. So good!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
Utz anything is in my opinion the very best brand of chip. These honey wheat pretzel twists are my favorite. I always bought these as a little girl and I still am. Using them years later. They are very hardy but also a little sweet :)
Kristie H.
This is my go to snack. They're so addicting. I love how crunchy they are. They're the perfect sweet and salty snack. My favorite part is that they're affordable.
Laura G.
Love e me some honey wheat pretzels. These are really good. I would definitely purchase these again. The price is great as well. Can’t go wrong especially when they are on sale at the grocery store too!
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
When I first saw these pretzles, I did not think that they would be any good. However I put them in my cart because I thought that would be a healthier choice then chips. they were super yummy! Now I always keep them in my apartment to snack on. I also enjoy dipping them in homemade cinnamon butter.
Kandyce H.
Have never had them before. Do they taste like bread or more so like a pretzel? I have had some kind of weird tasting pretzels so I'm ready iffy about ones that I haven't tried.

back