Utz Select Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels uploaded by Sharon G.Utz Select Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels uploaded by Caitlyn W.

BY UTZ

Contains Wheat And Milk

Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Honey, Vegetable Oil (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, Or Soybean Oil), Salt, Yeast, Soda.

• Have never had them before. Do they taste like bread or more so l...2 Answers
Yari M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
As I'm writing this review I'm snacking on them right now. I was never a big fan of pretzels until one day I was starving at work and decided to give these a try and OMG!!! I went hunting for the huge container at my local market. Now they are a must have at my house. They're so crunchy and I love the light sweetness along with the salty. So good!
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
When I first saw these pretzles, I did not think that they would be any good. However I put them in my cart because I thought that would be a healthier choice then chips. they were super yummy! Now I always keep them in my apartment to snack on. I also enjoy dipping them in homemade cinnamon butter.
Maria F.
<3 I just love these from Utz so much. They really do warm my heart. But anyway, the taste isn't too sweet and I'm happy to say that I'm a repeated consumer. Typically you can find these in almost every pharmacy. (Rite Aid, CVS, etc..) Highly recommended to all
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
I seriously love these pretzels! The honey taste glazes the saltiness of the pretzel. I love to eat this with some cut up cheese pieces or some peanut butter! Amazing at anytime of the day.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
The perfect after school snack! These pretzels are coated with the perfect amount of salt. The texture is great, not too hard or soft. I typically pair them with cheese cubes and kids love them for snack.
Kassie T.
These are soooo delicious! They are great with cheese and other savior dips! They also are great for healthy choices instead of chips! Happy eatting!
Laura H.
I love these pretzels as a treat for myself. They are handy to pack up into little baggies as a quick snack while on the go.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
A perfect snack for college students heading to class! Throw a few in a ziploc bag or just grab a handful on your way out the door
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
I am not a very huge pretzel fan. But these are AMAZING!!! Love the honey flavor. Perfect snack. Can't get enough of these.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Soooooo delicious! I prefer these over regular pretzels any day!!!! I literally can't stop eating them once I start.
Kandyce H.
Have never had them before. Do they taste like bread or more so like a pretzel? I have had some kind of weird tasting pretzels so I'm ready iffy about ones that I haven't tried.