Utz Salt & Pepper Potato Chips uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Whey, Maltodextrin, Spices (Including Black And White Pepper), Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Sodium Diacetate, Buttermilk, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavor.

Michelle K.
Cary, NC
My husband's favorite chips! I have to keep an eye on him because he will make himself a sandwich and grab the entire bag of chips. He sits down and eats his sandwich and nibbles chips right out of the bag. If I don't pay attention, he will eat half the bag because he likes them so much and just isn't paying attention. I'd say that's a pretty good thumbs up for Utz.
Chelsea C.
Bowdoinham, ME
Super delicious and only $1 a bag at the dollar tree! :) theyve got a good balance of salt and pepper, but id definitely say aside from a cracked pepper variety, this brand has definitely got more of a pepper taste than most salt and pepper chips
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Delicious. I loved eating salt and pepper on my French fries growing up, and they came out with a potato chip that's just like those. It's really so good . I don't see them much in stores but when I do, I grab a bag!
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
I'm rating this product five stars because these are my favorite chips ever !!!!only problem is that they either don't make these anymore or just don't have them available in my area. :'(
Heather A.
Bear, DE
I love Utz Salt and Pepper Chips. The flavor is just perfect not too
much of one flavor overpowering the other. I also love that if comes
in family size, because my whole family loves these as well!
Vivian M.
I love these chips you can really taste the salt n pepper n if your a person like Mr that loves salt n pepper on everything you will love these chips crunchy and delicious
Deena R.
Eating these salt and pepper chips is like eating a baked potato. Full of flavor you can't just eat one. If your in a rush and want something filling this is the chip for you.
Claire D.
Saugus, MA
I love utz products. I even got my nephew hooked on them. They have the perfect amount of salt and not very oily. The pepper ones are a favorite for a little bit of spice
I love Utz products. My uncle got me hooked -- and I always have to have them in stock at my house when my dad comes in town. I especially love chips with salt and pepper flavor. They taste amazing and light -- not greasy.
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I don't know why, but these are my favorite chips of all time. The pepper just adds an extra flavor and a tiny hint of heat to your basic potato chip.