Utz Salt N Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.

BY UTZ

Contains Milk.

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Lactose, Sodium Diacetate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Fumaric Acid, Soybean Oil.

• How do they compare to Kettle brand? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare to wise and lays salt and vinegar ?3 Answers
  • Who else loves these?! If not- what's your fave chip flavor?2 Answers
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
These are my favorite mass-market salt and vinegar chips! The chips are light and crispy. They are very consistent throughout the bag, which i love. And the salt and vinegar flavor is strong but not overpowering! These have the zing i want but they don’t burn my lips or mouth. They go amazing with a turkey sandwich ☺️☺️☺️
Emma R.
Towson
My absolute favorite chips since I was little. Growing up in Baltimore, these chips were a staple in my house and in lunch bags. They have the salty vinegar flavor that makes it sour like a lemon but so good you could eat a whole bag!
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
Hands down the best brand of chips I’ve ever purchased. I grab several bags everytime I travel to Maryland. No other salt and flavor chip even compares. The taste just explodes on your tongue. Highly recommend.
Lex S.
Love these chips. Super salty and definitely an aquired taste. Super flavorful and a great snack for picnics or school lunches. More of the vinegar taste than Lays Salt and Vinegar but both are very good.
Ajah B.
Brandywine, MD
I prefer utz over any other chip. The salt n vinegar and the North Carolina bbq are my favorite. The chips are all perfectly season and have that nice crunch. Also they aren’t super thin like lays chips
♡Hope ♡.
Do I like this product? I love these chips so much. They are super crunchy, and cost less than normal chips this flavor.

What I don’t like about this product? The taste is a little bit strong.

Would I buy it again? Yes
Cara A.
Newport
Best brand for salt and vinegar chips! I mostly eat these when I’m sick for the salt. They’re not too expensive and normally are on sale so I can get 2 at a time. My whole family enjoys this brand so that’s good too 🙂
Angie C.
Fall River
So yummy! Great salt and vinegar chip. Very chip is packed with flavor. Great value for the price. I just wish like with all chip companies they would fill to the top in stead of with air.
Ann B.
Utz chips are a slightly thicker, less greasy chip than other brands, which is why they are my favorite brand in general.

The salt & vinegar flavor is so good, it's the right amount of flavor without being too much.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Moving from the south to the east coast I had no idea what UTZ brand was. It is a local favorite and it is sooo good and tasty and crunchy and less greasy than regular potatoe chips. The flavors are awesome and the salt n'vinegar ones are the best tangy with just enough salt. Very satisfying snack and great quality and price.
Katie D.
Princeton, NJ
How do these compare to wise and lays salt and vinegar ?
Delaney D.
Who else loves these?! If not- what's your fave chip flavor?
Ashley L.
How do they compare to Kettle brand?