BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
Utz is the best brand of potatoe chips when it comes to low sodium! They are not even labelled so usually but back when I was preggo and going low sodium Utz was my choice to munch out on with great flavor and better for you! They are still my chip choice for me and my family!
Kimberly O.
Wilmington, NC
I tried out the Sour Cream & Onion version of these and honestly they are the worst thing I've ever tasted . They taste like they were smothered in tons of onion powder . Although the original probably would taste a lot better I'm pretty sure . Just don't make the mistake of trying the flavored ones like I did.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA
Found these the other day at the store and since they were cheap I decided to try them. They taste like any other potato chip and have the added bonus of the reduced fat. I would buy them again.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Its good and fun to use . I love it , and its has good packaging and affordable I recommend you guys repeat comsumming it , it definitely meet my expectations i love eating it all the time
Meghan A.
Mineral, VA
I didn't notice a bit of difference in taste between the reduced fat and regular. I buy these for get together and, as always, great with onion dip.
Bethany R.
Frederick, MD
Utz is always my go to chip.. especially for ripple chips. But the reduced fat are not good. They leave a funky film in your mouth. Wont buy again
Kellie N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to eat these because they are reduced fat and i feel a little better about myself that way lol. They pair perfectly with ranch dip. YUM
Ricky B.
These potatoes chips are so yummy and are reduced fat which is good. This family size is good for you and your family and it taste so yummy.
Kristen F.
North Haven, CT
Good chip choice. Goes along well with French onion dip at a nice picnic. Love the way it melts in your mouth once you bite down on it
Tanya B.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
I love these Ripple chips for dipping. I usually buy these when we have get togethers with friends and serve with my favorite dip.