Utz Ripples Crisp All Natural Ripple Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Kemorine S.Utz Ripples Crisp All Natural Ripple Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Courtney F.

BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica A.
These have a very good flavor for all natural chips. I love Utz because the flavor is always so different than other brands, in a good way, and their products always priced so cheaply. Sometimes I have a hard time finding Utz products because I believe they are a regional product, but when I do, I always stock up because they are delicious and not so costly!
Michelle D.
I really enjoy this brand of chips. I can't get enough. I was actually surprised to see the French Onion flavor but also happy because that's my go to dip flavor. They taste as the name says. My only negative is that my dip is usually cold but I'm not about to store my chips in the refrigerator.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
These are so good!  I recently discovered these potato chips after moving to Virginia this past fall.  Now, they show up in my shopping cart every couple of weeks.  They are totally addictive.  The right amount of salt for a perfect potato chip!  Definitely try these!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a sucker for potato chips. They are one of my guilty pleasures. I eat them with sandwiches, for a late snack, or just when I feel like eating something salty! Sadly, chips aren't in my diet plan but I found these all natural ones and they taste just like the real deal and I don't have to feel bad about eating them!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
What's not to love about UTZ. They've stood by what the love in a chip and have shared it for a VERY long time. It's a first choice for my family and is sometimes better than other brands. Ripples make it the prime choice for dips. All the flavors are classic and distinct. What more would you want in a chip that's from PA.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Utz isn't my favorite potato chip, but I really appreciate that they don't use any soy or vegetable oil in their chip making process. Because they don't use products like these, people who have good allergies can eat these chips. Sold everywhere food is sold.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
While traditional plain potato UTZ chips tend to be a bit on the thin side, I find the rippled version to hold up well in most dips and are great for snacking. I usually get these at my local deli (The Great Wazu) and they pair very well with sandwiches!
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
My guilty pleasure is snacking on chips, and these are one of my favorites to do so! The salt is a perfect amount, and the crunchiness is perfect too. Nothing beats Utz. Whenever I purchase a generic brand I regret my decision. These are crisp and light, without being too much so!
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
I like Chips. Chips and salsa is the classic must have for every party. But I am not a fan of Utz Ripples All Natural Potato Chips. It tastes a little bland to me and its very greasy. Its easily available at the grocery store. But most of the packet is air, not enough chips.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I've had a lot of potato chips in my life, and Utz definitely has to be my absolute favorite in ripple form. The company has been around for quite a while and have always used quality potatoes for the best crunchy taste, they contain no preservatives and are considered gluten free. Definitely worth the price.
Andrea G.
I see these everywhere but mostly at the Dollar Tree? Is there anywhere else to get these?
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
I've never tried it, they are rich?
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
MMHMMMMMMM
Manel m.
algiers
Mmmm
KATHERINE P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I have never tried these potatoes and am curious to know if they are very greasy? Are salads?