BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly S.
My favorite chips - just plain with no flavor, wheat or other stuff.

They are crispy and addictive.

I love them with a sandwich or a little onion dip. So crunchy!

You can only get them in certain regions so I hate when I’m traveling and can’t get my hands on a proper bag of Utz. Eating Lays is not the same at all.
Jennifer W.
These are my favorite original ruffled potato chips specifically this brand. Just has such a great fresh crisp taste. Love the texture. Amazing price point and great quality.
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
I find the ripples way more substantial than their regular plain chips, they just have a certain crunch the plain ones don’t. They’re also more durable for those of us who are nasty foodies that enjoy dipping their chips in things like ice cream.
Jessica A.
These have a very good flavor for all natural chips. I love Utz because the flavor is always so different than other brands, in a good way, and their products always priced so cheaply. Sometimes I have a hard time finding Utz products because I believe they are a regional product, but when I do, I always stock up because they are delicious and not so costly!
Michelle D.
I really enjoy this brand of chips. I can't get enough. I was actually surprised to see the French Onion flavor but also happy because that's my go to dip flavor. They taste as the name says. My only negative is that my dip is usually cold but I'm not about to store my chips in the refrigerator.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
These are so good!  I recently discovered these potato chips after moving to Virginia this past fall.  Now, they show up in my shopping cart every couple of weeks.  They are totally addictive.  The right amount of salt for a perfect potato chip!  Definitely try these!
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
Utz it's a good quality brand. Their packaging is perfect to go with their classic old fashion look. The chips are just as good. They just give you the feeling of eating an old fashion homemade chip. Their very crunchy but not too hard on your teeth, nice and light with a ruffle edge. I don't like really salty things, but this gave you the craving you have for something salty without the overbearing salt taste.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a sucker for potato chips. They are one of my guilty pleasures. I eat them with sandwiches, for a late snack, or just when I feel like eating something salty! Sadly, chips aren't in my diet plan but I found these all natural ones and they taste just like the real deal and I don't have to feel bad about eating them!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
What's not to love about UTZ. They've stood by what the love in a chip and have shared it for a VERY long time. It's a first choice for my family and is sometimes better than other brands. Ripples make it the prime choice for dips. All the flavors are classic and distinct. What more would you want in a chip that's from PA.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Utz isn't my favorite potato chip, but I really appreciate that they don't use any soy or vegetable oil in their chip making process. Because they don't use products like these, people who have good allergies can eat these chips. Sold everywhere food is sold.
Andrea G.
I see these everywhere but mostly at the Dollar Tree? Is there anywhere else to get these?
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
I've never tried it, they are rich?
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
MMHMMMMMMM
Manel m.
algiers
Mmmm
KATHERINE P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I have never tried these potatoes and am curious to know if they are very greasy? Are salads?