GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ
Ripple Cut Reduced Fat Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips

Utz Ripple Cut Reduced Fat Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips

by UTZ

Contains Milk

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Dehydrated Whey, Dextrose, Salt, Shortening Powder [Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk Derivative)], Dehydrated Sour Cream [Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Cultured Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid], Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Citric Acid, Dehydrated Parsley, Garlic Powder, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Ripple Cut Reduced Fat Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips!
hiba S.
South Hackensack, NJ
Probably the most flavorful sour cream and onion chips on the market. The flavor coating on these is thick & there's a generous amount in the bag. Really impressed with the quality, despite being a little steeper in price
Anthony R.
Super unhealthy but so good. Grew up eating these at grand moms house. Brings back memories
Rosalinda  G.
Frederick, MD
These are delicious. I buy a gag of these before my morning class on Mondays and Friday's and just can't get enough of these chips
Amarys R.
Love the taste of these. We get them all the time and I swear they are the best ever. If I had to choose if get these all the time
Madalena M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love the ripple cut and the reduced fat levels. These taste pretty similar to regular sour cream and onion.
Denise G.
Nottingham, MD
Great price. Great flavor. I buy these every month . Also they are reduced fat which is a big plus.
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Cheapest chips on the market, maybe I'm bias but it brings you back to the good old days where you could grab these at any deli nearby.
Jessica H.
Scott City, KS
I found Utz chips a few years ago and I haven't looked back! My favorite is the Sour Cream and Onion. They taste totally different than the other brands with the same "flavor" I think Utz has kind of sweet taste to them that I really enjoy!
Brendon  P.
Elizabeth City, NC
My family loves these! Very crunch hy, and great flavor. Great as a snack or a lunch side!
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
These chips are delicious. They are very soft. The flavor are delicious and it had the right amount of seasoning on them. I felt like the price paid was worth the quality of the chips. I would purchase Utz chips again.

Looking for your answer?