BY UTZ

Utz® Sour Cream and Onion Ripple Cut Reduced Fat Potato Chips.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
33% less fat than Utz ripple potato chips.
Sour cream and onion flavored potato chips.
No preservatives.
Snacking smart.
33% less fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
Foodie Expert
Probably the most flavorful sour cream and onion chips on the market. The flavor coating on these is thick & there's a generous amount in the bag. Really impressed with the quality, despite being a little steeper in price
Ivelizz G.
My whole family loves UTZ potato chips they all taste great. The sour cream and onion reduced fat taste delicious and every chip is crunchy. Not bad for the price.
Jessica H.
Danville, Wv
Foodie Expert
I found Utz chips a few years ago and I haven't looked back!
My favorite is the Sour Cream and Onion. They taste
totally different than the other brands with the same
"flavor" I think Utz has kind of sweet taste to them that
I really enjoy!
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious. They are very soft. The flavor are delicious and it had the right amount of seasoning on them. I felt like the price paid was worth the quality of the chips. I would purchase Utz chips again.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
These are yummy but way too salty for my taste...I get real bad heart burn when eating these. I literally eat like 5 and thats it no more no less. It starts to upset my stomach.
Amarys R.
Love the taste of these. We get them all the time and I swear they are the best ever. If I had to choose if get these all the time
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Cheapest chips on the market, maybe I'm bias but it brings you back to the good old days where you could grab these at any deli nearby.
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
Utz is a good, cheaper alternative to brand name chips, such Lays. My family frequently buys this brand. Impressed!
Ashley R.
These are my go-to Sour Cream and Onion chips! The flavor is on point! I prefer this brand over any other.
Anthony R.
Mount Pocono, PA
Foodie Expert
Super unhealthy but so good. Grew up eating these at grand moms house. Brings back memories