BY UTZ #41 in Tortillas

Containing Milk, Wheat And Soy.

White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Or Sunflower Oil), Toasted Corn Germ, Salt.

Ashleigh G.
I have been on chips and salsa kick lately and have been trying multiple brands of tortilla chips. With that being said, I've found my favorite! These chips are absolutely delicious and blow more expensive (and cheaper) brands out of the water. They have the perfect crunch, not too salty, not greasy and they can withstand being dipped without breaking. A must buy for tortilla chip lovers!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
Utz is by far my favorite chip brand, whether it is potato chips or tortilla chips. They always have the perfect flavor, thickness, and crunch. They're not too oily as other brands are. When I go to the chip aisle, Utz is what I always go for.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
These bring back childhood memories of me and my mom and sister making loaded nachos on the weekends! They have excellent flavor and the right amount of crunch! Tastes like an authentic tortilla chip! These are my favorite!
Lori W.
I love these! I wish I had some right now. They are the best with salsa. Whenever I want Tortilla chips I always try to get these. I can even eat them without salsa. They are the best.
Cheyenne O.
I do enjoy these chips. i like tortilla chips when i make a dip and these are good. they have the perfect crunch and they are not too salty like some other tortilla chips
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not bad. I've been eating UTZ since I was a kid. Honestly, I'd probably choose a well known brand over them any day. I don't think their tortilla chips are as crunchy
Kristen C.
Laytonsville, MD
Yum yum yum!! I feel like I'm at a Mexican restaurant but I'm really in my PJ's watching a movie!! So nice to not spend a ton of money and enjoy from the comfort of my home! Soo delicious!! Get them!!
Shari H.
We have these chips in our house all the time readily available for snack or lunch etc. we enjoy them so much with salsa or just by themselves!
Katie G.
Can't beat this deal especially when they're on sale. Huge bag loaded to the top. Great with salsa or any dip! Just the right amount of salt!
Shelly L.
Roxboro, NC
YUM! These are our go to chips when we are making fresh guacamole, salsa or cheese dip! The chips are never too salty and they taste great!