BY UTZ #25 in Tortillas

Containing Milk, Wheat And Soy.

White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Or Sunflower Oil), Toasted Corn Germ, Salt.

Ashleigh G.
I have been on chips and salsa kick lately and have been trying multiple brands of tortilla chips. With that being said, I've found my favorite! These chips are absolutely delicious and blow more expensive (and cheaper) brands out of the water. They have the perfect crunch, not too salty, not greasy and they can withstand being dipped without breaking. A must buy for tortilla chip lovers!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
Utz is by far my favorite chip brand, whether it is potato chips or tortilla chips. They always have the perfect flavor, thickness, and crunch. They're not too oily as other brands are. When I go to the chip aisle, Utz is what I always go for.
Kirsten L.
East Berlin, PA
I love these restaurant style Utz chips they are my favorite and they really do taste like the ones you get in restaurants. I like the small bag of its just me because then they don't go stale but for parties the big bag is great with salsa!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat these often I have a thing for salsa dip and tortilla chips lol. I do kind of wish that both sides were salty but that's something that I noticed always that one side is saltier than the other
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
These bring back childhood memories of me and my mom and sister making loaded nachos on the weekends! They have excellent flavor and the right amount of crunch! Tastes like an authentic tortilla chip! These are my favorite!
Lori W.
I love these! I wish I had some right now. They are the best with salsa. Whenever I want Tortilla chips I always try to get these. I can even eat them without salsa. They are the best.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
These chips taste just like the chips that you get at restaurants! They're already as good plain but adding a dip makes them even better! It's definitely something good to snack on when you have the munchies.
Cheyenne O.
I do enjoy these chips. i like tortilla chips when i make a dip and these are good. they have the perfect crunch and they are not too salty like some other tortilla chips
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not bad. I've been eating UTZ since I was a kid. Honestly, I'd probably choose a well known brand over them any day. I don't think their tortilla chips are as crunchy
Taneisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love tortilla chips. but i must say Ute Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips is my favorite. What i like about them is that they are not to salty they are just right.