Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ
Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - 115oz

Utz Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - 11.5oz

by UTZ

Containing Milk, Wheat And Soy.

White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Or Sunflower Oil), Toasted Corn Germ, Salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - 11.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I first tried these chips while on vacation in Florida. They are great. Great taste and crispness.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
Utz is by far my favorite chip brand, whether it is potato chips or tortilla chips. They always have the perfect flavor, thickness, and crunch. They're not too oily as other brands are. When I go to the chip aisle, Utz is what I always go for.
Ashleigh G.
I have been on chips and salsa kick lately and have been trying multiple brands of tortilla chips. With that being said, I've found my favorite! These chips are absolutely delicious and blow more expensive (and cheaper) brands out of the water. They have the perfect crunch, not too salty, not greasy and they can withstand being dipped without breaking. A must buy for tortilla chip lovers!
Anita J.
Louisa, KY
Love UTZ Tortillas Restaurant Style chip they taste so good and are so crunchy I love eating these
Ann-Marie P.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like these yummy tortilla chips! Good for dipping in salsa and guacamole
Genevieve T.
Bronx, NY
I love to eat these plain or with dip or salsa. I also use these to make the best taco salad. Tasty
Jerusha B.
Delishhhh! Taste just like going to an authentic Mexican restaurant and ordering chips and salsa
Kiersten M.
A local favorite, good paired with salsa, guacamole, or queso. They aren't overly salty and big enough to actually get some dip on it.
Lori W.
I love these! I wish I had some right now. They are the best with salsa. Whenever I want Tortilla chips I always try to get these. I can even eat them without salsa. They are the best.
Kristy  A.
Massillon, OH
These are surprisingly very good. I have only ate this flavor but I will try again in the future.

Looking for your answer?