Utz Red Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Trudy F.Utz Red Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Martina O.Utz Red Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Martina O.

BY UTZ

Utz® Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• I was wondering how these chips compare to lays and how spicy the...1 Answers
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite bag of chips in the whole world. They are thin cut and super crunchy and are kinda hot but not enough to stop you from eating the entire bag in a single sitting. The flavor comes off as a hot barbecue and I absolutely love it
Cathy D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips!!! It's so good and addicting. I have to control myself when I eat them because I can l finish the bag in one sitting. I love spicy foods, so this isn't spicy at all to me. The flavor is just right! I just love it!
Isis C.
Miami Beach, FL
These chips are the best spicy chips in the world! Unfortunately they do not sell them in all the stores here on Miami Beach so I have to order them off of Amazon!
Camille M.
These chips have the perfect crunch and heat to it with a very faint mesquite or barbeque flavor. I would purchase these again.
Brenna R.
Bought these for my boyfriend who loves spicy things he loves them and I'd definitely recommend them for a spicy food lover
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
I love Utz potato chips, but these are my go to fav! They are perfect on sandwiches, the give an added crunch, and heat!
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
These chips have such a great flavor . I have a hard time finding these but when I do , I stock up . In my opinion , these are spicier than hot sauce chips . These chips clear your sinuses right out . Definitely recommend
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy food, and these chips are no exception. They are light, crisp, salty, and spicy. Everything I want in a chip. Red hot certainly describes these well. Some chips just have a hint of heat, but if you eat just one of these, you will feel the heat right away. I definitely recommend these it you like spicy food.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
These have been my favorite for years. they're on sale relatively frequently, so I can often get one of the smaller bags for $1 or a large bag for $3. the flavor is great, although they are a little messy (like a dorito is)
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
Classic potato chip. They have a good crunch but are on the thinner side. Many flavors to choose from and always priced well.

The hot ones are my favorite!
Lindsey P.
I was wondering how these chips compare to lays and how spicy they are?