BY UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Onion, Torula Yeast, Corn Starch, Spices, Yellow Corn Flour, Artificial Color (Fd&c Red #40 Lake, Fd&c Yellow #6 Lake), Mono And Diglycerides, Garlic, Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate

Buy on Walmart
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
THE GREATEST CHIPS OF ALL TIME. I've tried a lot of different chips in my life but this is the only one I never get tired of. They're spicy but not too spicy that I need to be drinking water. Its really good with string cheese!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
The best spicy potato chips, sure to please anyone who loves spice. They aren't greasy whatsoever, actually pack a real punch, and deliciously salty. We enjoy with a good sour cream base dip of any kind or just alone as a great pick-me-up snack.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I love spicy food, and these chips are no exception. They are light, crisp, salty, and spicy. Everything I want in a chip. Red hot certainly describes these well. Some chips just have a hint of heat, but if you eat just one of these, you will feel the heat right away. I definitely recommend these it you like spicy food.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite bag of chips in the whole world. They are thin cut and super crunchy and are kinda hot but not enough to stop you from eating the entire bag in a single sitting. The flavor comes off as a hot barbecue and I absolutely love it
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
These chips melts in your mouth no joke! I highly recommend these for everyone to try amd make your favorite chips. Ive never baught another brand since i started eating these. My family buys me these chips for family reunions and family meetings and stuff because i cant go even a week without eating these . I recommemd these chips!!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I can barely get through one of these chips without needing a drink. However, the flavor is good and I find myself reaching back for more. I just have to eat them one chip at a time {I prefer more than one} and with plenty to drink nearby.
R H.
Brooklyn, NY
Spicy with just the right hint of sweet. The little bit of sweetness is what makes Utz's red hot potato chips so much better than Herr's for me. These, Andy Capps Hot Fries, and Herr's Hot Cheese Curls are my regular snacking staples.
Cathy D.
My favorite chips!!! It's so good and addicting. I have to control myself when I eat them because I can l finish the bag in one sitting. I love spicy foods, so this isn't spicy at all to me. The flavor is just right! I just love it!
callie c.
Charleston, WV
These chips are great! They're a good size, super crunchy, and deliciously hot. They're not too hot though so if that's what you're looking for, try something else. They are just hot enough to still taste great! I've recently decided that these are my favorite chips.
Martina O.
Yum-o these chips are so freaking delicious I love spicy and hot foods and these have great flavor too,I recommend these if you like spicey,hot and flavor. Proceed with caution these are hottttt.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
: Who invented BBQ flavored potato chips?
Lindsey P.
I was wondering how these chips compare to lays and how spicy they are?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Are these really spicy?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
How many chips can you eat before you need a drink?
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never had these and am wondering how how they are? Will they burn my mouth?