Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips

by UTZ

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Onion, Torula Yeast, Corn Starch, Spices, Yellow Corn Flour, Artificial Color (Fd&c Red #40 Lake, Fd&c Yellow #6 Lake), Mono And Diglycerides, Garlic, Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate

I was wondering how these chips compare to lays and how spicy they are?
I love these chips they are not that spicy to me but if you don't like hot stuff I don't think these hot chips aren't for you
I have never had these and am wondering how how they are? Will they burn my mouth?
Start your review of Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Asfia  N.
Brooklyn, NY
Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Asfia  N.
I love spicy food & these chips hit the spot. They are super affordable. If you don’t like spicy food, I wouldn’t recommend them.
Isis C.
Miami Beach, FL
These chips are the best spicy chips in the world! Unfortunately they do not sell them in all the stores here on Miami Beach so I have to order them off of Amazon!
Rezwan U.
Bronx, NY
My favorite chips. It’s not too spicy, just the right amount. The only thing I want is more in each bag. Other than that no complaints.
Teena G.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my favorite chips since forever! I ate this as a kid growing up and til this day, if I see this at the market, I’ll grab them. It’s not super spicy, just a little kick with a little sweetness to them. My favorite are the pieces that are fully coated in red, it’s so flavorful!
Diana  R.
One of my favorite spicy potato chips. Great flavor with a little heat. Delicious to eat on its own or with a sandwich. Thin and crispy chips with a spicy seasoning. A bag of these don’t last long in our house. Something we regularly buy.
Andrea R.
These are my all time favorite chips! They have a slight barbecue taste at first which I like, and the spice gradually builds up.
Camille M.
These chips have the perfect crunch and heat to it with a very faint mesquite or barbeque flavor. I would purchase these again.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I love spicy food, and these chips are no exception. They are light, crisp, salty, and spicy. Everything I want in a chip. Red hot certainly describes these well. Some chips just have a hint of heat, but if you eat just one of these, you will feel the heat right away. I definitely recommend these it you like spicy food.
Jason M.
Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Jason M.
I am a big fan of spicy snacks and Utz Red Hot is number one on my list. It has the perfect level of saltiness, flavor, and spice which no other snack brand has been able to replicate or level to. You can usually find these chips at your local bodega, grocery or even pharmacy if they have a snack aisle, which is where I usually grab my bag.
Martina O.
Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Martina O.
Utz Red Hot Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Martina O.
Yum-o these chips are so freaking delicious I love spicy and hot foods and these have great flavor too,I recommend these if you like spicey,hot and flavor. Proceed with caution these are hottttt.