Utz Pub Mix Barrel uploaded by Ruefina S.

BY UTZ

This Product Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy.

For Honey Mustard Twistix, Cheddar Cheese Twistix, Honey Roasted Sesame Chips, Oriental Rice Crackers, Pretzel Stix, Nacho Bagel Chips And Worcestershire Rye Chips: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Unbleached Wheat Flour (Contains Malted Barley), Vegetable Oil (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Corn Oil, Canola Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Rice, Salt, Rye Flour, Sugar, Dextrose, Whey (Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate), Yeast (Yeast, Yeast Extract), Onion Powder, Buttermilk Powder, Honey Powder (Honey, Maltodextrin), Mustard Powder (Dehydrated Mustard [Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder], Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sesame Seeds, Honey Coating (Sucrose, Wheat Starch, Honey), Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Cultured Nonfat Milk, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch), Bulgur Wheat, Worcestershire Sauce Powder (Molasses, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malt Syrup, Rye Flavor (Rye Flour, Salt, Ground Caraway Seed, Fumaric Acid, Sodium Diacetate), Caramel Color, Tack Blend (Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum), Monoglycerides, Corn Flour, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Spice, Butterfat, Guar Gum, Turmeric (Color), Beet Powder (Color), Seaweeds, Chili Powder, Yellow #5 Lake, Yellow #6 Lake, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Extractives Of Paprika, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Phosphate, L-cysteine.

Hanna W.
This is definitely one of my favorite snacks to have! I can’t buy it too often since it’s not the healthiest, but it’s a great movie snack! Lots of different flavors throughout the mix, but they all come together so well! Also a great snack to go along with some beer.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
I really like the brown crunchy things and the cheese/bread twists but there’s way too many other nasty things in there for me haha! Would love a barrel of just those two!
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
These snacks are soo good!!! I like to try to keep these for myself lol. They have have great flavor and great to have while watching a movie or the football game.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Yum!! This stuff is addicting. I probably could eat the whole container at once but I do my best not to. Utz is a great quality snack and I highly recommend you try this!! I don't know the cost but it's worth it. Promise!
Heather R.
I will say that I do like the crackers and pretzels are good but then there's the weird things in there that taste skunk like and smells gross. And leaves your breath smelling funky. So I probably won't buy it again.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Hubs & I will pick up a container of Pub Mix for vacation travel. I love the bagel crisps, especially the rye, and don't really care for the honey mustard sticks or the little cajun spicy thingies; but that's not a problem since hubs likes those. Perfect for snacking in the car & love that it's a plastic canister with screw on lid so I don;t have to worry about having a clip to close any bagged snacks.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite snack mix. I can eat the whole canister at one time if I'm not careful. I like that's it comes in a canister with a lid instead of a bag. I like this mix cause it has stuff in it that's not in other mixes. My favorite part is the honey mustard sticks and the sesame chips. Two thumbs up from me!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
This is hands down the best snack mix ever!!! First time I had it was , believe it or not, at my neighbor's backyard pub. I was hooked immediately. Very reasonably priced at Sam's Club. Never lasts longer then a week in our house.
Jill F.
Celina, OH
I love snack mixes of any sort, but the Utz pub mix has everything that I love all in one container. I love how it is packaged because I reuse it unlike with a bag. There are always a lot of pretzels though like with any mix, but that my only con to this brand.
Jamie W.
Trenton, NJ
We love this mix !! We buy it at SAMs club .. It's awesome when we have people over which is often because of a new baby ! It's currently around $7 which is very affordable ! Buy it you'll be hooked !
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
What's your favorite Utz brand snack?
Rosemary B.
I love Utz, but have never seem this variation before! What is in the mix, besides pretzels?
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
Where do you buy this mix?