Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #95 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adam P.
Ugh, I love these and go through them way too fast. They're hard enough for a satisfying crunch but not too hard to eat.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzels. Its definitely a great snack to being to a foitball game gathering or a get together
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great pretzels but even better with Nutella hazelnut spread. My kids eat em this way and so do I.the pretzels alone are fantastic and are great bite size treats you can have handy when watching a game or just movie night!
Maggie K.
North Olmsted, OH
We love to snack on these at home. They are wonderful tasting and just the right amount of salt. Reasonably priced, too.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Good quick snack for an on the go person, plus they taste great. I prefer the bags to the jugs just because I feel I end up wasting more out of the jug
BRENDA M.
Williamson, WV
I FIND THAT THIS IS A SNACK FILLER. IT CAN FILL ME UP WITHOUT FEELING THAT I HAVE EATEN A GREAT DEAL OF "JUNK". I TRULY LOVE THESE PRETZELS.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks to enjoy throughout the day. I love how crunchy they are and how they can keep me relatively full for such a small, easy snack!
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Very good pretzels!!! Taste amazing and a great value. Perfect amount of salt and great snack size
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Foodie Expert
Growing up, my mom always had a big tub of these in the house, so these taste like childhood. They're nice because it takes you a while to eat the so you aren't mindlessly snacking all day. They're also really good with french onion or ranch dip, or with cream cheese.
Delmy B.
Foodie Expert
No son mis favoritos pero tienen un buen precio tienen una muy buena presentación le gustan a las demás personas eso no me gusta este tipo de de comida pero está bien para los demás el precio bueno y se encuentra en cualquier tienda