Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #76 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Foodie Expert
Delicious chunks of crunch! the sour dough leaves a nice depth to the flavor, and the convenience of a jar of delicious hard pretzels is undeniable. As a bonus, these are easy to find at most groceries in my area, and you get a plastic jar for craft organizing at the end
Kaden C.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Foodie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I buy jars a week. This best pretzels ever. The jars are even handy after I've ate all the pretzels
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are the perfect salty snack. Lots of flavor and crunch. I love keeping the tub of pretzels in our at home bar.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
My dad always gets the giant bucket of these hard sourdough pretzels. We have always had them in the house. When I think of hard pretzels this is what i expect. A classic perfect salty snack
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
i love these! I like the rods better than smaller pretzels or sticks. I used to buy them at the convenience store near my house when i was younger. I think the rods taste better than regular pretzels do, weird but for some reason i feel like they are better.
Adam P.
Adam P.
Ugh, I love these and go through them way too fast. They're hard enough for a satisfying crunch but not too hard to eat.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
My favorite go to snack. It isn't overbearingly salty. If you enjoy sourdough pretzels, this would be your number one go to, compared to other brands. Its affordable for the price you pay and lasts a long time.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
Me gusta comer kosher! este producto no estoy segura de que lo sea, pero mis amigas me han hablado muy bien de ellos
Jacklyn D.
Jacklyn D.
very good. good amount of crunch and size. don't leave you feeling full and gross afterwards
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Foodie Expert
Growing up, my mom always had a big tub of these in the house, so these taste like childhood. They're nice because it takes you a while to eat the so you aren't mindlessly snacking all day. They're also really good with french onion or ranch dip, or with cream cheese.