Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #76 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
christopher s.
christopher s.
Pretzels hanover is yummy,always a great snack in our house.thry are not very expensive either.they last for a while.
Shatina M.
Shatina M.
Nothing good about sourdough. UTZ is a great brand but sourdough isn't one of my fav flavors
Titania L.
Titania L.
Brentwood, TN
Foodie Expert
Huge thick classic pretzels . Great for snacking and dipping. Decent pricing and really hard to chew
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves these pretzels. We go through several of these barrels a year. They have just enough salt on them to be satisfy without a salt overload.
Aliza C.
Aliza C.
Tucson , Arizona
These are good for a big family defently a hit. Not a miss but these their deliscoudlse
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
I eat these every day of my life but they're so addicting! Love them! Always a go to snack
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. They are one of my favorites. Super crunchy and the perfect amount of salty. I love that they come is such a big container too because they go fast in my house!
Mel G.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
I love these pretzels. Its definitely a great snack to being to a foitball game gathering or a get together
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
San Diego, CA
A lot of people don't like these, but I love it. I like that it's super hard. There's a great crunch and i think it's a good snack.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Very good pretzels!!! Taste amazing and a great value. Perfect amount of salt and great snack size