Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #100 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These are so good! They go great with beer when you have a get together. They're even good as a snack whenever you feel like it.
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
Nothing beats a classic. UTZ sourdough pretzels are the best anytime snack.Utz Old Fashioned Sourdough Hards Pretzels
Ivy W.
Boaz, AL
Pretzels are my go to snack. I like to eat them plain and dip them in things! Nutella and pretzels are the ultimate snack ❤❤❤
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
These pretzels are the perfect salty snack. Lots of flavor and crunch. I love keeping the tub of pretzels in our at home bar.
Adam P.
Ugh, I love these and go through them way too fast. They're hard enough for a satisfying crunch but not too hard to eat.
Maggie K.
North Olmsted, OH
We love to snack on these at home. They are wonderful tasting and just the right amount of salt. Reasonably priced, too.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I buy jars a week. This best pretzels ever. The jars are even handy after I've ate all the pretzels
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
I eat these with cream cheese. They're amazing. I love pretzels but these are my favorites! And I love the big jug too.
Sophia D.
Mechanicville, NY
These are great and I like how they come in the big jar like this. Makes it easier. The amount of salt is perfect too.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
These are freaking awesome I love eating them I mean it really dries your mouth out but they're the best always fresh.