Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #95 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are the perfect salty snack. Lots of flavor and crunch. I love keeping the tub of pretzels in our at home bar.
Maggie K.
North Olmsted, OH
We love to snack on these at home. They are wonderful tasting and just the right amount of salt. Reasonably priced, too.
Adam P.
Ugh, I love these and go through them way too fast. They're hard enough for a satisfying crunch but not too hard to eat.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Foodie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I buy jars a week. This best pretzels ever. The jars are even handy after I've ate all the pretzels
Sophia D.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
These are great and I like how they come in the big jar like this. Makes it easier. The amount of salt is perfect too.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
These are freaking awesome I love eating them I mean it really dries your mouth out but they're the best always fresh.
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
I eat these with cream cheese. They're amazing. I love pretzels but these are my favorites! And I love the big jug too.
Bella D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely always enjoy these pretzels. The sourdough tastes amazing and perfect amount of salt for a savory snack.
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
Me gusta comer kosher! este producto no estoy segura de que lo sea, pero mis amigas me han hablado muy bien de ellos
christopher s.
Pretzels hanover is yummy,always a great snack in our house.thry are not very expensive either.they last for a while.