Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #95 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Leela I.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand UTZ. Their chips and pretzels are all great. I've tried many of their pretzels and love them all. I purchased this at a gas station. It's crunchier than most brands and stays fresh.
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves these pretzels. We go through several of these barrels a year. They have just enough salt on them to be satisfy without a salt overload.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
Foodie Expert
We bought these all the time when I was growing up! They're great! I'm not sure if I'd recommend them for small children though since they're thicker.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Good quick snack for an on the go person, plus they taste great. I prefer the bags to the jugs just because I feel I end up wasting more out of the jug
Kayli S.
Texarkana
Foodie Expert
these are okay, they aren't the best, but they taste alright. but, they're pretty cheap so that's probably why but you get a good portion of them
BRENDA M.
Williamson, WV
I FIND THAT THIS IS A SNACK FILLER. IT CAN FILL ME UP WITHOUT FEELING THAT I HAVE EATEN A GREAT DEAL OF "JUNK". I TRULY LOVE THESE PRETZELS.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Foodie Expert
Not my thing, but something nice to bring to work once in a while. There's always a barrel there, on occasion I take a turn and buy.
Lisa T.
San Diego, CA
A lot of people don't like these, but I love it. I like that it's super hard. There's a great crunch and i think it's a good snack.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They go great with beer when you have a get together. They're even good as a snack whenever you feel like it.
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
Nothing beats a classic. UTZ sourdough pretzels are the best anytime snack.Utz Old Fashioned Sourdough Hard Pretzels