Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #76 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
Foodie Expert
We bought these all the time when I was growing up! They're great! I'm not sure if I'd recommend them for small children though since they're thicker.
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
Texarkana
Foodie Expert
these are okay, they aren't the best, but they taste alright. but, they're pretty cheap so that's probably why but you get a good portion of them
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are my go to snack. I like to eat them plain and dip them in things! Nutella and pretzels are the ultimate snack ❤❤❤
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
I eat these with cream cheese. They're amazing. I love pretzels but these are my favorites! And I love the big jug too.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
These are great and I like how they come in the big jar like this. Makes it easier. The amount of salt is perfect too.
Michael R.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Foodie Expert
Utz pretzels are delicious.  Perfectly salted and baked. Goes great with a ice cold beverage.  I recommend.
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis , TX
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are a great buy! Especially for holiday baking. They have a natural sweet flavor to them.

Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are rear and my kids love snaking on them z these are great healthy alternative to greasy chips
Anne G.
Anne G.
Foodie Expert
These taste good and are slightly more healthy than the alternative and they are fairly cheep
angelica r.
angelica r.
Foodie Expert
Amo los colores y las fragancia aparte de que soy muy económicas y se consiguen muy fácil.