Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #76 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
my grandparents always used to keep these in the house when me and my sister were young. they have not lost their nostalgia nor their ability to satisfy my snacking needs. the salt on these pretzels, i'm not sure exactly what it is about them, but these pretzels are so amazing, the crunch, the salt, and everything
erin s.
erin s.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
I buy these all the time they make for great snack and I love to use them in different recipes. I like the fact that they are pretty healthy for you even if they have a bit high of a sodium level for me. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others. .
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Foodie Expert
I love sourdough pretzels and thee are still nice and salty. They are crunchy and thicker so they are harder to chew then thin pretzels. I would definitely purchase these again and they are sold for a reasonable price
Kirbi D.
Kirbi D.
Just enough salty savory flavor to these pretzels. Right size and pretty healthy. Good for on the go snacks.Only downfall is that if left for awhile or not ate fast enough freshness isn't there and they become stale.
Leela I.
Leela I.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand UTZ. Their chips and pretzels are all great. I've tried many of their pretzels and love them all. I purchased this at a gas station. It's crunchier than most brands and stays fresh.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Love these! The crunch with some mustard tastes just like an old school soft pretzel! I love utz and what the brand stands for and so does my daughter. You're in for a treat! Try it out :)
jessica m.
jessica m.
Foodie Expert
Probably my favorite pretzel because it comes in a resealable container so they always taste fresh. Definitely worth the price. They're not always easy to find though.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks to enjoy throughout the day. I love how crunchy they are and how they can keep me relatively full for such a small, easy snack!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Good quick snack for an on the go person, plus they taste great. I prefer the bags to the jugs just because I feel I end up wasting more out of the jug
BRENDA M.
BRENDA M.
Williamson, WV
I FIND THAT THIS IS A SNACK FILLER. IT CAN FILL ME UP WITHOUT FEELING THAT I HAVE EATEN A GREAT DEAL OF "JUNK". I TRULY LOVE THESE PRETZELS.