Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Ariel H.Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels uploaded by Sarah E.

BY UTZ #95 in Pretzels

Utz® Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels.
Individually twisted.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Caitlin P.
La Plata, MD
Foodie Expert
I loved the crunch of these and the size, it was nice to be able to just take 3 and be content, but I wish that they had more salt on them to accompany the sourdough taste.
erin s.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
I buy these all the time they make for great snack and I love to use them in different recipes. I like the fact that they are pretty healthy for you even if they have a bit high of a sodium level for me. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others. .
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The one pretzel you can have at home that your kids are guaranteed to not bother with! If you're tired of sticking your hand in a bag of salt than this is the pretzel for you - kids don't love them but adults do
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great pretzels but even better with Nutella hazelnut spread. My kids eat em this way and so do I.the pretzels alone are fantastic and are great bite size treats you can have handy when watching a game or just movie night!
Kirbi D.
Just enough salty savory flavor to these pretzels. Right size and pretty healthy. Good for on the go snacks.Only downfall is that if left for awhile or not ate fast enough freshness isn't there and they become stale.
Valentine G.
I bought it for a party, to bring something to nibble on. The taste is good, it is rather similar to any pretzel on the market. First time for me, and I'd like to explore other brands.

The most present taste is salt, oviously, but it's also a enjoyably sweet.

It has no particular interest, but it's a go to when you want to snack mindlessly.
somer y.
Foodie Expert
UTZ has always been a family favorite in our home. From chips to pretzels they have everything we love. The perfect amount of salt and crunch for a tasty snack with the family.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
Foodie Expert
Sourdough pretzels, need I say more? Utz Pretzels Sourdough Hard Pretzels are absolutely perfect for snacking!!!! We love them on game day with our favorite dips ❤
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks to enjoy throughout the day. I love how crunchy they are and how they can keep me relatively full for such a small, easy snack!
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
my grandparents always used to keep these in the house when me and my sister were young. they have not lost their nostalgia nor their ability to satisfy my snacking needs. the salt on these pretzels, i'm not sure exactly what it is about them, but these pretzels are so amazing, the crunch, the salt, and everything