BY UTZ

UTZ Football Shaped Pretzels.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol.
Please see back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients.
UTZ® of Hanover. see more...

Karina C.
Karina C.
Yummy pretzels. Super delicious and inexpensive. Live the salty goodness ! Yum
Summer H.
Summer H.
Loved eating these with cheese dip. Always a favorite in my house especially being my daughter loves to snack throughout the day
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
While the football shape is great for making seasoned pretzels for the superbowl - these pretzels tend to be thicker than some of the other brands. Because of this, I feel like they get a little dry and hard to eat unless you have a drink to wash it down with.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Thirst pretzels are supper fun! They have the great taste you would expect from a Utz pretzel, and their football shape makes them perfect for football season!
June P.
June P.
Arlington, VA
Very good pretzels. I brought them to school for my students, and they loved them. They shapes are very cute, and would be great for any sport themed party.
Zoie Ann M.
Zoie Ann M.
Athens, TN
These are super cute and, as always, of great quality. I do like salt a lot, so these are nice, but of course not all of them have a lot on them.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Pretzels are my life. Especially with my baby on the way, its all I've been craving, and now with these shapes I can binge and also be in the mood for Monday football
Haley W.
Haley W.
Utz are my favorite pretzels. I love how many varieties they come in. My favorite are the large sourdough pretzels.
Amber R.
Amber R.
I love the taste of pretzels. But I love the shape of these more. Hahah so exciting for football season.
Vannessa C.
Vannessa C.
Hudson, NH
Love these I get them for my son all the time. I love the fun shape he really enjoys. They are always so fresh.