BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Camille L.
We used to always have these in our lunches for school. They ar a classic. A lot of pretzel rods in each separate one too. Also good for dipping in chocolate for a party with a chocolate fountain or something and staying on the cheaper end.
Heather B.
Lancaster, SC
I am a huge pretzel fan and this was up at the top of retry pretzels for me! They were crunchy and very good. My daughter loved them and we really enjoyed them with some nacho cheese dip.
Anya C.
Kensington, MD
Pretzels are good from time to time so these are great little snack sizes. They are only 100 calories so if you are getting a craving for salt then these are perfect.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
These things were my all time favorite growing up! I went out grocery shopping craving pretzels and to my surprise I ended up finding these great things!
Erica  P.
Bristol, ME
These pretzels are crunchy and salty and delicious. And the little boxes are so convenient to throw in lunchboxes or in my purse. My kids love them too!
Meghan a.
Love these. they remind me of growing up. I would take these to school as a snack. they are nice and thin, crunchy and salty.
Amanda D.
Me and my kids love these! there great in the car, if you don't mind cleaning up the salt that inevitably gets everywhere!!
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
These were my favorite when I was younger. Great snack--perfect portion size to help with controlling your diet.
Jennifer L.
Sandwich, MA
Love these! Love the taste, love the individual packs and love that they are practically allergen free!!
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
These have probably been my favorite snack since I was a kid. They are always so fresh and taste so good.