BY UTZ #24 in Pretzels

Contains Wheat And Milk.

Unbleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Malt Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Yeast And Soda.

• Does UTZ make or plan on making a gluten free version of ...1 Answers
  • Original knotted pretzels or rods?10 Answers
  • What are some cute ideas to make with these for a superbo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Classic snack, reminds you of your childhood, Great snack for all ages, best snack for kids who are learning to hold their own food and they can gum these salty snacks, great for chocolate dipping for holiday fun or at a bbq with cheese dip. " in 5 reviews
  • "Love to snack on these either by themselves or with peanut butter or chocolate or vanilla ice cream." in 5 reviews
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Growing up these were the best things to have. Literally if you had these you were practically popular lol. The price isn’t steep which is great, you get enough for what you pay for. I love how the salt doesn’t over power on these and you don’t have to worry about the salt being taken off and put on the bottom of the container, unlike any other pretzel, these actually have the salt stay on! It’s amazing.
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
The go to snack. I haven’t had these in a bit because they’re a regional brand, but my mom sends them to me every once in a a while... thank goodness. I think it may be nostalgia but I’ll always be an Utz girl.
Caroline B.
Brookline, MA
There’s something addictive about these pretzel rods. I think it’s the wash on the outside of the pretzel combined with that beautiful salt. I don’t love these all the time, but if I get started I can’t stop.
Gabby P.
Omg I love these pretzel rods there are so many things you can do with them. Some make chocolate covered pretzel rods and some just dip.in sauces. Either way I love them
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
The pretzel rods are sooo good! There so many fun things you can do with them! Like dipping them in chocolate or have pretzels and cheese! There so many options for these item besides have it them alone
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia, PA
Only brand of pretzel rods my family buys. I think it’s because we like the saltier pretzels and these are perfect and hit the spot. You can’t go wrong with an old fashioned pretzel rod! So good dipped in French onion dip!
Nicole D.
Fort Pierce
I grew up on these pretzel rods my family and myself snack on them every night we just cant get enough of them they just put the right amount of salt on a golden brown pretzel one of my kids love to dip them in honey mustard and plain mustard . Its are familys tradition to watch movies and eat are pretzel rods lol thanks for such a great product
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
Last year I discovered UTZ at a local grocery store. My husband loves Pretzel rods, so I grabbed a container. I was so impressed! They were fresh, crunchy, perfect amount of salt, and just delicious. I then started buying all the UTZ products including chips and snack mix. The brand is less expensive than other brands, but just as good if not better. So glad I found it!
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
I have found. Awesome that they come in these plastic tubs...that way most of them remain whole which is perfect since the kids add I use them to dip in chocolate and sprinkles for holiday and birthday treats. They are easy and fun for us to do together and hey we get to eat the broken ones along the way!
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
Classic snack, reminds you of your childhood, Great snack for all ages, best snack for kids who are learning to hold their own food and they can gum these salty snacks, great for chocolate dipping for holiday fun or at a BBQ with cheese dip.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Original knotted pretzels or rods?
Heather M.
Any creative creative recipes using these pretzels? Please share.
Luz C.
Are this good for a Superbowl snack?!
Nanci D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Does UTZ make or plan on making a gluten free version of the pretzel rod? They are the best dipped in chocolate and I would love to have one I can eat.
Carmella S.
Are they crumbly? What's a good color scheme or pattern to drizzle chocolate on them for the super bowl!?