BY UTZ

Utz® Original Pretzel Pop'z™
A light, crisp pretzel shell with a pop in every bite.
Snacking smart.
All natural.
0g trans fat.
No preservatives. see more...

Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Bought these for my husband for a light snack. Prefer the flavored to the non flavored. Think they have a cinnamon one which was pretty good
amber B.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. I would like to try them in different flavors. :) :)
Renee R.
It's good.
Montana U.
Hanover, PA
These are a light airy take on a pretzel. good snack and good for kids snack time.
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I would prefer these to regular preztels. they have a great taste to them and I feel like there is enough in a bag too. great taste great snack for the whole family.
katie r.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are great if you're looking for an awesome crunch. They are very light, feels like you're eating nothing, you can eat a lot of these, for little calories.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these to use when dipping especially ranch and I also like using it for sharing when watching movies
love the lightly salted taste
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
At first I thought these were kinda weird, but the more I ate them the more I like them! They're not my favorite, but they're still pretty good!
Lorena A.
Me and my family really enjoy pretzels but none others more than utz these are so good😀
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Love these! I dip these in hummus and they are really good with that, even alone too! I like how tiny they are and you don't really have to worry about them being crushed to where they're not edible