BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ellie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I always buy utz pretzels and enjoy them and this product is a great twist on the classic recipe. They are lighter to eat and I munched on them with some peanut butter which was very good. They're a little different than a classic pretzel but worth a try.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This is a such a unique product, I saw them and had to try them! They are fantastic, I love them. They have a nice crunch to them and taste delicious. It's a little bit of a different texture but they are so good!!
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Love these! I dip these in hummus and they are really good with that, even alone too! I like how tiny they are and you don't really have to worry about them being crushed to where they're not edible
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are a unique pretzel snack. They are hollow on the inside so pretty airy which gives them a nice crunch without being too heavy. Good snack to pair with a sandwich and not weigh you down.
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I would prefer these to regular preztels. they have a great taste to them and I feel like there is enough in a bag too. great taste great snack for the whole family.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
These make a tasty and healthy snack. They are affordable the small "poppable" pieces make them easy for anyone on the go. I baby'sit a lot and kids seem to really like them.
katie r.
York, PA
These pretzels are great if you're looking for an awesome crunch. They are very light, feels like you're eating nothing, you can eat a lot of these, for little calories.
Theresa M.
Taylor, Michigan (MI)
If you are looking for a great pretzel snack, these are it! I love dipping them in cheese or whatever dip I have on hand. They're amazing with Nutella if you're craving something sweet!
Amanda A.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I got these in the Cinnamon Sugar flavor, and they were pretty tasty. They were light, and fun to eat. The flavor overwhelmed the pretzel a bit, making me redact a star.
Emma S.
Very flavorful and makes an explosion of flavor in your mouth. Be careful though because sometimes you might get a bag thats too salty. #eatatyourownrisk