Utz Premium White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Amanda H.Utz Premium White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by tressa s.

BY UTZ

Contains Milk

Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Whey, Cheese (Cheddar And Semisoft [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes]), Salt, Milkfat, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Amanda H.
Minford, OH
This popcorn is amazing! Reminds me of this popcorn I use to get out of the snack machine at school. I have tried so many others and this brand is by far the best!
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
This popcorn is so flavorful but not too salty. A great snack that I can binge on without feeling guilty! If you live white cheddar popcorn, you’ll love this brand!
Kayla D.
I like the white cheddar popcorn but in my opinion too many of them make me feel sick but that's just me. Also they are not the healthiest thing and you can definitely find better alternatives.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
This is by far my favorite white cheddar popcorn. this is my go to beach snack. It's not expensive at all, it can be found at most grocery stores or wal-marts, i usually get it at food lion for like 2-3 bucks and i refuse to buy any other brand
Myriam M.
I would say these were by far my favorite type pf popcorn. It tastes so good and by the time you know it you've finished a while bag. I would highly recommend it.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I grew up eating this popcorn the white chedder has always been my favorite flavor but i am now growing on the movie theater butter flavor
Jodie Z.
❤❤❤ I cannot express how great this popcorn truly is. I crave it, often. It's not super low in calories so I try to moderate myself. ❤❤❤
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
My husband and kids love this popcorn we usually find it at dollar tree every time we go we get a few bags good snack
Hanifah P.
I haven't had these in a while but from what I remember, they were pretty good. They were a bit salty but still good
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Yummo!!! This is delicious! Great popcorn mixed with great flavor and ready to go, how convienent and delicious!