Utz Potato Stix uploaded by Megan N.Utz Potato Stix uploaded by Cecilia F.Utz Potato Stix uploaded by Alexis P.

BY UTZ

This Item Contain Milk.

Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt.

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Utz Potato Stix are delicious! They have a good blend of salt and chip ratio. This is a better priced brand than others usually cheaper which is good when you are watching your đź’°I would definitely recommend to others who are looking for that quick on the go snack!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
THE BEST Snack ever!! Everyone in my house loves these!! We always have them in the cupboard for a snack to grab. Any grocery store will have them. I'll keep buying them and loving them!!
Dakota G.
This is a great snack, salty and crunchy, and is easy to take with you to eat on the go. They are slightly too crunchy for my tastes but they taste great so I will continue buying this.
Cindy P.
Jamaica, NY
Utz potato are really salty but they taste good with hot s sauce and lime. It also good to eat utz potato when you watching a movie if you don't have popcorn.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this is like a snack but I use this to make them to the hot dogs above and they are delicious. I always buy their price because I like them too much
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
OMG these are SO good. My stomach is growling thinking about them. they're smaller, so it's easy to eat tons of handfuls. I love anything salty!
Megan N.
Simply put, these are a handy snack and taste great! The only downside is that they can make your fingers greasy but it's definitely worth it!
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Utz is the best brand for chips or pretzels. These potatoes Stix are the best brand if you need a late night snack or treat!!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
El toque secreto para una buena hamburguesa.

Me encanta su sabor y su textura hasta para hoy dog lo uso
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
UTZ potato stix are yummy. When I'm craving some salty snacks I always buy these. Very satisfied.