BY UTZ

Utz® Salt 'N Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips Family Size.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

• How do they compare to Kettle brand? 1 Answers
  • Who else loves these?! If not- what's your fave chip flavor?1 Answers
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Moving from the south to the east coast I had no idea what UTZ brand was. It is a local favorite and it is sooo good and tasty and crunchy and less greasy than regular potatoe chips. The flavors are awesome and the salt n'vinegar ones are the best tangy with just enough salt. Very satisfying snack and great quality and price.
alexy f.
Salt and vinegar potato chips are actually one of my favorite potato chips I usually go for the layss but I'm trying to eat healthier so I'm trying to go to those brands that contain less sugar and salt this brand is actually not that bad compared to leave it has a good amount of pepper salt and vinegar so it's pretty good
Chrissy G.
Not a fan. The chips are too thin and the bag hardly had any chips in it. I bought a bag in a cafe at my school and it was not worth it. Ruffles or Lays would definitely be the better option, these taste like the cheap version of chips if there was one.
Hanna V.
These are the best chips ever. If you like salt and vinegar flavor things these are the chips for you. They taste exactly as you would expect them too. I think Utz has the best tasting salt and vinegar chips by far. They're the best!
Julie M.
My favorite salt n' vinegar chips! They pack SO much flavor into one chip. These are addicting. I think I can eat an entire bag on my own. They are such good price, too, for what you get.
Erica F.
Sebago, ME
So good! Love Utz Chips! Always a 'go to' for our family nights! Tastes just as good if not better then other brands but costs lest! It's a no brainer for us! Especially when we compared ingredients to other brands!
Haleigh T.
Pretty good chips. We have tried different kinds. These are strong on the salt and vinegar. A little expensive for just a bag of chips but a great snack to share on a drive. Actually just finished a bag of them on the way home!
Delaney D.
Oh man! These hit the spot! I love the balance of salt and tartness from the vinegar on these crispy chips! They are thin and tasty my favorite brand of potato chips! Once you eat Utz- you won't go back!
Carissa F.
Bear, De
I'm not a huge fan of the utz brand salt n vinegar chips mainly because they seem to have more of a tart vinegar taste rather than the perfect mixture of salt and vinegar.
Yaneli
I love this so much I just recently bought some and I can't keep myself from eating them especially that little sour taste that makes me want more. Love love it so much
Delaney D.
Who else loves these?! If not- what's your fave chip flavor?
Ash L.
How do they compare to Kettle brand?