BY UTZ

Utz® Bar-B-Q Flavored Family Size Potato Chips.
Crisp all natural.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
These are pretty good potato chips. They are definitely inexpensive and do well in a crunch. However, I do prefer chips with a bit more "body" to them.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this brand of cops. M a regular lays girl but I will say I like the barbecue Utz.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Foodie Expert
They are a cheaper alternative to the bigger name brands out there. They're crunchy and the flavor is also delicious. Would recommend if you're a fan of BBQ chips.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Old Fort, NC
These chips are really popular. They have a nice crunch and a great flavor. My family really loves the variety packs so the whole family can enjoy.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Capitol Heights, MD
These chips are very tangy and sweet. They pack a punch with the taste of BBQ in every bite. Perfect for pairing with hotdogs or hamburgers.
Cara S.
Cara S.
I love these chips. They are really tasty and have a great price, so you can't lose! They have a lot of flavors to choose from as well!
Abby C.
Abby C.
It's one of my favorite chips! It's not too overwhelmingly bbq-y and you can still taste the flavor of the potato.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Marshfield, MA
UTZ potato chips are one of my family's favorites. All the flavor are pretty good. If my boys like the then I'll definitely keep buying them.
kelly p.
kelly p.
Foodie Expert
We buy lots of varieties of Utz chips, but these BBQ are the best. They're actually the only brand that my picky husband likes! :)
Kacey B.
Kacey B.
Berwyn, IL
I like utz, but i don't normal pick them out for myself. i do really like their bar-b-q though!they are very flavorful!