BY UTZ

Utz® Potato Chips.
Crisp all natural.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Utz or Lays? Utz Potato Chips3 Answers
  • What is the current sales range of this product? I know they used...1 Answers
  • Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned1 Answers
Victoria J.
Washington
The original UTZ are pretty good in terms of taste. The only thing about them are how could have less salt or made healthier but in the end, they are some great chips.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
You guy there is a FRIED DILL PICKLE version of UTZ ripple chips!!! Lighter in taste and texture than the perfect meal that is LAYS brand pickle flavored chips. Less tart and more sweet, with a definite hint of batter dipped flavor. Utz Ripples All Natural Potato Chips
Brittany T.
Kathleen, GA
Foodie Expert
I bought these chips recently because they gave me more product for my money. I was skeptical, however, on how they would taste...boy, was I wrong! These chips were amazing! I actually preferred them over Lay's original potato chips. I thought that the texture and flavor was perfect! They are a bit more thin, but I love that light, thin crunch. I highly recommend these for snacking, to pair with a sandwich, or for your next BBQ.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite potato chips. They are light and crispy. The have the right amount of saltiness in them. You can get these at any grocery/convenience store. I am very satisfied with these chips. They are so yummy!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I rarely buy chips but the sour cream ones are fantastic! A really great chip for dips. Not bad price. Their addictive. A nice thick chip loaded with flavor. Way better than most brands. A small luxury on cheat day.
Gwenny D.
I love this chip because they have a unique taste. They are not to salty which is great because we don't need to much salt in our diet. You can get these chip just any any whee and they only cost $1 which is great they taste great and the price is great I also like how they give you the option for no salt.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite potato chips, I first stumbled upon them when I went to visit family in Maryland/Pennsylvania. Florida didn't use to carry them and now select stores do. They're the perfect crunch, salty, chip ever. So yummy! I would buy over and over again.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Foodie Expert
horrible brand open bag theres barely any chips even worse then normal. found at any local food store very affordable but horrible for you not healthy at all. the taste was greasy and salthy I didn't personally like it wont recommend
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Foodie Expert
Utz are my all time favorite chip brand. My dad worked for the company all my life so I was surrounded by them. And I loved it! Even if he hadn't, they'd still be my favorite. They're just good. All the flavors are delicious. Especially these and salt and vinegar !
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
These chips are amazing!! Great value: my local grocery store sells them for 4 bags for a dollar. Amazing taste and texture! I a few bags once a week to have as a work snack! I highly recommend this brand of chips!!!
Yeliza J.
East Haven, CT
I only buy original, salt and vinegar, and onion and garlic. Are there other flavors I should be trying that may be just as good?
Robin W.
I wonder if I'm the only one that's still buys this.brand in the grocery store where I live this brand is fully stocked while the other brands are gone and I've noticed since the last two or three times I've been in this grocery store.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
Utz or Lays? Utz Potato Chips
Vanessa L.
Any new flavors?
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned