BY UTZ

Utz® Potato Chips.
Crisp all natural.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Utz or Lays? Utz Potato Chips3 Answers
  • What is the current sales range of this product? I know they used...1 Answers
  • Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned1 Answers
Victoria J.
Washington
The original UTZ are pretty good in terms of taste. The only thing about them are how could have less salt or made healthier but in the end, they are some great chips.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
You guy there is a FRIED DILL PICKLE version of UTZ ripple chips!!! Lighter in taste and texture than the perfect meal that is LAYS brand pickle flavored chips. Less tart and more sweet, with a definite hint of batter dipped flavor. Utz Ripples All Natural Potato Chips
Brittany T.
Kathleen, GA
Foodie Expert
I bought these chips recently because they gave me more product for my money. I was skeptical, however, on how they would taste...boy, was I wrong! These chips were amazing! I actually preferred them over Lay's original potato chips. I thought that the texture and flavor was perfect! They are a bit more thin, but I love that light, thin crunch. I highly recommend these for snacking, to pair with a sandwich, or for your next BBQ.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I rarely buy chips but the sour cream ones are fantastic! A really great chip for dips. Not bad price. Their addictive. A nice thick chip loaded with flavor. Way better than most brands. A small luxury on cheat day.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day!!! Potato Chips are an addiction and i have to grab a bag when i go shopping. Plus they are more affordable than Lays for a big bag.
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
I got the salt and vinegar flavored chips and it is literally the saltiest most vinegary thing I have ever tasted in my life . My mouth is still tingling lol
Britni R.
Foodie Expert
I'm a Here's kind of girl but....these are classic and they are good. Very delicious and light. Not too greasy and affordable.
Meganne D.
Sandusky, OH
I love these potato chips they are cooked in peanut oil and it gives them a very nice flavor they are also very crunchy
lizz c.
Foodie Expert
Favorite chips! I love utz! Inexpensive, yummy, and doesnt pull that 20% chips 80% air trick!!
Francie N.
Bronx
I so love these ... especially with a sandwich they are affordable... I can always get these
Yeliza J.
East Haven, CT
I only buy original, salt and vinegar, and onion and garlic. Are there other flavors I should be trying that may be just as good?
Robin W.
I wonder if I'm the only one that's still buys this.brand in the grocery store where I live this brand is fully stocked while the other brands are gone and I've noticed since the last two or three times I've been in this grocery store.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
Utz or Lays? Utz Potato Chips
Vanessa L.
Any new flavors?
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned