BY UTZ

Utz® Potato Chips.
Crisp all natural.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Utz or Lays? Utz Potato Chips3 Answers
  • What is the current sales range of this product? I know they used...1 Answers
  • Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned1 Answers
Robin W.
Memorable moment of the holiday I'm in the grocery store buying these chips because love them and an elderly lady walks up to me and ask me one minute what are you doing to those chips then i have to explain to her what a scanner is what I'm using it for she's so amazed you think I invented the scanner. I really don't mind if my grandmother was still living she'd probably be lost with all the technology today -
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.
I love this chip because they have a unique taste. They are not to salty which is great because we don't need to much salt in our diet. You can get these chip just any any whee and they only cost $1 which is great they taste great and the price is great I also like how they give you the option for no salt.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Utz are my all time favorite chip brand. My dad worked for the company all my life so I was surrounded by them. And I loved it! Even if he hadn't, they'd still be my favorite. They're just good. All the flavors are delicious. Especially these and salt and vinegar !
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Environmentalist Expert
These are my favorite potato chips, I first stumbled upon them when I went to visit family in Maryland/Pennsylvania. Florida didn't use to carry them and now select stores do. They're the perfect crunch, salty, chip ever. So yummy! I would buy over and over again.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
These are nice to have once in a while especially while at family picnics but they aren't my favorite. I like more of the flavorful kind of chips. But sometimes when I am craving regular potato chips and I see these in the kitchen I will grab myself a bag.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Environmentalist Expert
I like Utz potato chips because they are cheap, tasty, and made with few ingredients. We can't have potato chips in the house often because we goggle them up too fast, but I do like Utz chips, especially regular and salt and vinegar.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Environmentalist Expert
horrible brand open bag theres barely any chips even worse then normal. found at any local food store very affordable but horrible for you not healthy at all. the taste was greasy and salthy I didn't personally like it wont recommend
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
These are one of my favorite potato chips. They are light and crispy. The have the right amount of saltiness in them. You can get these at any grocery/convenience store. I am very satisfied with these chips. They are so yummy!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these potato chips mainly because of their large variety of flavor. My absolute fave UTZ chip is definitely Red Hot simply because I've yet to find another brand that has a chip that taste remotely like it!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Bel Air, MD
Utz chips are crisp, salty, and delicious! An absolute must have for any #backyardbash. They are affordable and much better than other brands. My family always keeps these in the house for lunches and parties!
Yeliza J.
Yeliza J.
East Haven, CT
I only buy original, salt and vinegar, and onion and garlic. Are there other flavors I should be trying that may be just as good?
Robin W.
I wonder if I'm the only one that's still buys this.brand in the grocery store where I live this brand is fully stocked while the other brands are gone and I've noticed since the last two or three times I've been in this grocery store.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Any new flavors?
Jennah S.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barbeque is good I agree I buy all the flavors you mentioned