Utz Peanut Butter-n-Toasty Crackers

by UTZ

Contains Wheat, Soy, Peanut. May Contain Milk.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Corn Oil), Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin.

I love these! Is there a family size bag I can get somewhere? Six just doesn't cut it anymore.
Start your review of Utz Peanut Butter-n-Toasty Crackers!
Product Highlights
Love these peanut butter crackers.in reviews
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Delightful! Crisp, crunchy goodness. The whole family attacks these. We love the peanut butter.
Taylor N.
Parkton, MD
Great to take on the go and easy to eat, but it can produce a lot of crumbs. They're good for when you need something to get you by.
Adly B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Great on the go snack ! They are easy to grab fits anywhere in purse, coat. Has great protein as well, good for children's snack as well.
Jessica B.
Somerville, MA
Great on the go snack. Love how tasty they are, and they are very easy to just grab and go on the way out the door.
Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
I love taking these on the go and having them as a quick snack. I like to keep them in my purse for whenever i get hungry.
Erin G.
I loved having these as a snack when I was a kid and I still do now! They are perfect to keep in my bag for when I need a snack to have in between classes!
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
Love these peanut butter crackers. They are great as a snack in the lunch box or in my purse.
Dr. LaShonda G.
Mansfield, TX
When you are on the run UTZ crackers are great for a grab and go snack! They also have different kind so you have a variety of choices.
Joyce Z.
I LOVED these as a child. They made the perfect snacks to bring to lunch. They did parch my throat though so I recommend having some water or milk handy. Otherwise great buy for the price!
Andrea W.
I like to keep these on hand to make a great second anytime. I like to put them in the granddaughters lunch too. Good source of protein