Utz Peanut Butter-n-Cheese Crackers

by UTZ

Contains: Wheat,Milk,Soy,Peanut.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Corn Oil), Dextrose, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Corn Syrup, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Artificial Color (Yellow #6), Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Peanut Butter-n-Cheese Crackers!
Ana C.
They bring back childhood memories and it's a quick snack that can keep hunger away until you manage to get a good meal.
Emma G.
I don't really like peanut butter but the cracker part taste good. I like how cheep it is. I can pick this up at the store for one dollar sometime even .50 cents.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great work snack. Very satisfying. Takes the edge off when your hungry or having a craving. I make sure I have them stashed at work
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Not my favorite. They don't have a good cheddar to peanut ratio. If I'm offered one, I'm not going to say now. Meh
vanessa G.
I like Utz Peanut Butter-n-Cheese Crackers when I'm on the go and I don't have time to eat. I like them along with apples on the side
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great inexpensive snack and is great to go in the kids lunch boxes. They have a great peanut butter and cheese flavor.

Looking for your answer?