BY UTZ

Contains: Wheat,Milk,Soy,Peanut.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Corn Oil), Dextrose, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Corn Syrup, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Artificial Color (Yellow #6), Soy Lecithin.

Emma G.
I don't really like peanut butter but the cracker part taste good. I like how cheep it is. I can pick this up at the store for one dollar sometime even .50 cents.
vanessa g.
I like Utz Peanut Butter-n-Cheese Crackers when I'm on the go and I don't have time to eat. I like them along with apples on the side
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great inexpensive snack and is great to go in the kids lunch boxes. They have a great peanut butter and cheese flavor.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great work snack. Very satisfying. Takes the edge off when your hungry or having a craving. I make sure I have them stashed at work
Ana C.
They bring back childhood memories and it's a quick snack that can keep hunger away until you manage to get a good meal.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Not my favorite. They don't have a good cheddar to peanut ratio. If I'm offered one, I'm not going to say now. Meh
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!