BY UTZ

Utz Organic Yellow Corn Tortillas.
USDA organic.
All natural.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
No preservatives.
See back label for nutrition information. see more...

Ben T.
San Diego, CA
These chips are delicious. They are not too salty and are great for dipping. They have an authentic corn taste. I definitely recommend them.
Steven B.
Reisterstown, MD
I love dipping these chips in dip. I buy them every weekend during sporting events. Baseball football so almost all year long I buy them
Doriana S.
Very good chips with some nice salsa! is everything in the salsa.. if you want something to much on I sincerely recommend these.
cassandra m.
Wantage, NJ
I randomly bought these when I saw them on the shelf. They were a good price. They tasted good. I would def buy them again
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
Classic. I love that they're organic and I much prefer yellow corn chips to white. The amount of crunch is just right
Amanda C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Very great price and very delicious. Used these during a party and all my guest enjoyed the taste as well.
Angela H.
I really liked these Utz organic corn chips. A nice sturdy chip with a good taste. Goes great with salsa!
Aliyanna R.
Newark, DE
I've tasted better but these weren't the absolute best thing. i wouldn't choose them over other things.
Lyndsey F.
Norfolk, VA
I'm a huge fan of tortilla chips and these ones are okay. I'd probably by Tostitos over these, though.
Karen C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Really great tasting chips. The price is great and I can usually find these on sale at my local store