BY UTZ

UTZ Organic White Corn Tortillas.
All natural.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
No preservatives.
See back label for nutrition information.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
USDA organic. see more...

Rose S.
bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
UTZ has almost never let me down. tortilla chips are pretty hard to mess up, and these have a great crunch to em that I love. not too salty and organic too
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Same great taste. I like the fact that Utz realize that I as a paren't want to feed healthy snacks to my children. There is a growing demand for organic food now that people are becoming more aware of what the are putting into their body.
Julie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I appreciate both the taste and the crunch! Perfect snack when you're on the go. I just made myself a little ziploc bag of them and had them on a trip.
Ally S.
These are pretty tasty but also taste a little funky in my opinion. Then again I'm not a big chip person. Okay for nachos and for parties.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
Love UTZ brand. From the taste to the price it's a perfect brand. I've had all the different chips and these are really good for nachos and dip!
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Love the taste. Always use them with spinach and artichoke dip or salsa n chips. Perfectly crunchy every time ! A definite must buy!
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Utz have never steered me wrong. I love their chips and I love the brand. Great for dipping, eating salsa and eating on it's own.
Danielle S.
Canisteo, NY
These are very good tasting and taste like any 5 dollar bag of chips. They are on the salty side though. You get what you pay for in this situation.
Laura C.
Selkirk, NY
We picked the white corn over the yellow corn because a grocery store employee was leering at us. I think they taste the same? #allchipsmatter
Rhyan W.
I really do like theses. I usually don't eat tortillas plain but theses i can deal with. There really great with dipping sauce.