BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
I love these pretzels! They have a kick to them that you cant find in any other wheat or whole grain pretzels! Ive only bought them once so far but i will definitely be buying them again the next time that i go to the grocery store! I highly recommend these!
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love these pretzels! Yum yum yum... These pretzels are crispy and have a good flavor. I purchased them because I wanted a healthier snack alternative when i am traveling. But that doesn't stop me from snacking on them at home. Try it with hummus! Extra delicious!
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretzels are great. Healthy pretzels that taste just as good as regular pretzels are even better. These are wonderful. They have a great grainy flavor, they're not too salty, and they're very affordable for being organic. I love them!
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
i love me some pretzels if there organic even better you don't want all those preservatives i bought mine at whole food storet good price for good food
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
We (my family) loved these pretzels. Tried them dipped in chocolate and needless to say they were perfection. I only wish they were in more stores.
Zahra C.
Redford, MI
I love this, I use it in so many things. Nutella and all that good stuff. It might seem nasty to some but you must try this, it's very good. (:
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
These are so good and delicious plus nutritious! My only issue is that I can't find them in many places and wish more stores carried them!
Hayley R.
These are great because I just started to eat healthy. I love pretzels but they are really salty, so this is a good alternative.
Amelia R.
Brooklyn, NY
This are great for a snack and I feel like I am snacking healthier with them. No guilt snack. Very filling and good tasting.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I eat them with everything from peanut butter to dips and stuff ! Plus is organic and light I could eat as much as I want !