Utz Old Fashioned Sourdough Hards Pretzels uploaded by Danielle T.

BY UTZ

Wheat Flour, Salt, Malt Syrup, Yeast, Soda.

Amanda H.
Sinking Spring
Pretzels are a favorite snack in our house and this is my husbands favorite. I like them better for snacking then thin pretzels but don’t often use them for parties.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
These are my go to sourdough pretzels because they have the right amount of salt and are hard but not too hard. I think this brand stands out from other products that do not taste as good and lack flavor. They are very affordable. Utz Old Fashioned Sourdough Hards Pretzels
Amanda S.
Milford
Really good and crunchy pretzels. The best brand out of the selection of pretzels available at the store. The sourdough gives it a great taste and texture. The best pretzel out there if you are in search of the best pretzel.
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Sourdough pretzels are the best. I️ make football pretzels and these are the exact pretzels I️ use for them. I’ve used other brand before for this recipe but they just aren’t the same. They definitely have the best sourdough
Veronica S.
Larksville, PA
If you love pretzels then you really need to try These! I lovwbhkw crunchy these pretzels are and they seem to last for forever because of how thick they are. These are my go to snack!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I keep a barrel of these under my desk at work. They always taste good and fresh. This is the third time I have purchased these and would do so again. I recommend these to others.
Sarah D.
We frequently buy these to take in our lunches, or as a snack. These are so delicious! The ingredients are pretty good. I usually purchase mine at the local grocery store (Giant, Weis, Redner's). I have never been disappointed with this brand and will continue to purchase.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
These really weren't all that great to me. I love sourdough pretzels but I found these to be a little bit too hard to me. They don't have a bad flavor, and maybe it was just the bag I got specifically but they were way to crunchy for my liking and I haven't bought them since.
Jessica R.
As a child our family would travel north to Pennsylvania and that is where my love for UTZ products began! I was so excited when stores in my area started stocking these pretzels! They have a powerful crunch, just a hint of salt, and that delicious pretzel flavor that UTZ is famous for!
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
These are great for a once in a while snack! Probably wouldn't reach for them every time, I find them to be slightly hard. However, I enjoy the less processed taste verses regular pretzels. I thoroughly enjoy these pretzels when baking.