BY UTZ

Utz® Old Fashioned Individually Twisted Pretzels Sourdough Hard.
Snacking smart.
Fat free.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn F.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these pretzels. They are so big that you only need one or two to be satisfied. I also do not like too much salt on my pretzels and these have the perfect amount on.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I don't know when or why this happened, but one day I chose to buy a bag of UTZ pretzels instead of my usual brand. I have NEVER gone back! Hands down the best pretzel around --- so much flavor and just the right amount of salt.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
These are my go to favorite pretzels I love the taste of them however they are extremely hard and hurt my teeth at times to bite but if that doesn't bother you then try these their tasty!
Heather T.
Foodie Expert
To me the importance in pretzels is a good crunch but with a good salt to pretzel salt ratio and Utz brand is just right for dipping or eating by themselves.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are wonderful, and I love the container they come in . They stay fresher in the container than in the bags, also the container is reusable.
Jessica I.
Foodie Expert
Utz is my favorite brand of pretzels. Its very good, not too much salt, and just enough taste in each individual pretzel to satisfy your mouth.
Jennifer  D.
Totally awesome Pretzel!!!! Mmm mmm good!!! Nothing better too my than a hard sourdough pretzel and a cup of coffee....highly recommend....
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Foodie Expert
One of my fave snacks! Crunchy, salty and full of flavor.. And I love the container, because of the lid that seals, they never go stale
Dakota D.
Voorhees, NJ
Foodie Expert
Crunchy, salty, and a great snack at any hour. When snacks come in a big jug like this one does, you can't stop eating them!
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I love the sourdough pretzels. They are so hard and perfectly salted. Never eat them in a quite place! Great for dipping!