Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsUTZ
Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gluten Free Gourmet Potato Chips

Utz Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gluten Free Gourmet Potato Chips

by UTZ

Potatoes, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

How do these Taste?
Do these taste like regular potato chips? What are the difference??
What's you favorite UTZ product?
Start your review of Utz Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gluten Free Gourmet Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Kettle cooked chips are my favorite cip and these happen to be extra crunchy with the right amount of salt.in reviews
Great snack or for a side with soup or a sandwich.in reviews
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Utz Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gluten Free Gourmet Potato Chips uploaded by Bridget M.
Not an overwhelming taste of salt but enough to crave more. Great texture and Flavor. Any dip you like will hold well. I would buy again.
michaela K.
Atco, NJ
I LOVE and live for kettle cooked chips. Utz chips are never too greasy and I like that about them. Overall I just love snacking on these chips!
Tianna J.
I like the extra crunch you get from these being kettle cooked. Some kettle cooked chips tend to be too salty; however, it is not the case with these.
Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
My favorite type of chips are kettle cooked chips so these are really good and crispy
Mary C.
I don't usually eat kettle chips due to most being a little too crispy and crunchy. Can be lethal! However, these weren't too bad for those time I want a really crunchy snack.
Joi D.
Baltimore, MD
I really only eat kettle cooked potato chips. So, these are a really great snack for me. They aren't to salty either
jean B.
It’s not too salty and not too greasy eating it doesn’t require wipes every time you use your fingers to eat and the gluten fee is plus with tasty potato buds
Heather A.
Bear, DE
I love kettle cooked chips, these are great. Everyone in my house really likes these as well. We love they flavor and they are not over salty like some other brands can be.
Amanda D.
Not as salty as I like, but that doesn't take away from y heir crispy crunchy goodness! I feel like the mild salt actually makes these particular chips better! So good. So crunchy!
Kirstin H.
Chillicothe, OH
My favorite chip. Unfortunately these are hard to find where I live but I found these on vacation and fell in love