BY UTZ

Potatoes, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Utz Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gluten Free Gourmet Potato Chips
  • "Kettle cooked chips are my favorite cip and these happen to be extra crunchy with the right amount of salt." in 2 reviews
  • "Great snack or for a side with soup or a sandwich." in 1 review
Mary C.
I don't usually eat kettle chips due to most being a little too crispy and crunchy. Can be lethal! However, these weren't too bad for those time I want a really crunchy snack.
Annettia M.
I'm not a potato chip eater...usually. I just had these for the first time last week and I'm sold. I love how they ingredient list is potatoes. I try to stay away from as much processed food as possible so this was a nice treat.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm lucky enough to live in an area that's not too far from where these fine edible are made - and was introduced when I moved here. Crisp and light, awesome flavor! They quickly became a favorite in my house!
Tiffany M.
Is there such a thing as bad Kettle Potato Chips? They are crispy and delicious with just the right amount of salt. I typically don't like Utz as much as some other brands, but these hold their own.
Shelby M.
Mesa, AZ
I love these chips. I love the way the kettle cooked makes them taste just that much better. When I go to pick up a regular potato chip it just is not the same anymore unless it is kettle cook.
Jenifer B.
Kearneysville, WV
Chips are my downfall when it comes to eating healthy. So to find a healthier version excites me. They are just as good as any other chip, maybe even better because I know their healthier.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are awesome chips I am a kettle cooked fan when it comes to chips and these get a double thumbs up from me, the taste is awesome! Great snack or for a side with soup or a sandwich.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I like snacking on chips a lot so I started looking for healthier ones. I really love the kettle cooked ones, they're so good! And UTZ products are pretty cheap, too, so that is a plus
Amanda D.
Not as salty as I like, but that doesn't take away from y heir crispy crunchy goodness! I feel like the mild salt actually makes these particular chips better! So good. So crunchy!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these chips! Potato chips are my fave all the time but then when you kettle cook them it makes them better. But then you have them all natural you just cant get any better
naketa h.
Do these taste like regular potato chips? What are the difference??
KEENA C.
What's you favorite UTZ product?
jessica l.