BY UTZ

Processed On A Production Line With Other Products That Contain Milk, Wheat And Soy.

Potatoes (Including: White, Russet, Sweet And Blue), Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
I love UTZ most of the time. These were not a favorite. With understanding kettle cooked chips are typically harder than regular chips, but these were that and some. Not much flavor. They weren't necessarily terrible, they just weren't as good as others that I've tried.
Tuskee B.
I thought I would like these since I love this brand but to me, the chips weren't crunchy enough. Since they weren't made with the traditional potatoes used for potato chips, the texture was softer. The flavor was rich, but not a favorite flavor of Utz for me.
Sandra K.
These are so delicious. I love potato chips. All kinds. I found these one day at the store and was intrigued by the variety of potato in this. I LOVE THEM!!! All the potatoes have a different taste and crunch and make a great snack.
Tara T.
If you want a variety of chips in one bag than here you go, my favorite are the blue chips but the sweet potatoes and the normal one are good too. I like the Utz's natural line.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
I tried these for the first time a few weeks ago and they were good. I like natural snacks and this is one I will try again. Really fresh tasting.
Nettia C.
These taste amazing! Especially when they are fresh. Make sure to check the date on them to get the best flavor from them. They go great with dip.
Jenna P.
So yummy! Not your regular potato chips and they are a slightly healthy. Perfect for snacking, sharing with friends or putting out at a party.
Sarah Latting B.
Blacksburg, VA
Utz is by far my favorite brand of chips, always great flavors and great texture! If there is Utz those are the only ones Ill buy.
Brandy F.
Dover, PA
We love all utz products but these are my far my favorite. The sweet potato chips are the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
Heather F.
Greenfield, IN
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love these chips! And the company, all natural, made from cooked potatoes, no added junk or preservatives!