BY UTZ

Utz® Mystic Potato Chips.
New England style kettle cooked.
All natural. see more...

Rachel B.
Foodie Expert
I am partial to kettle chips over any other kind of chip, but these exceeded my expectations compared to any other brands I tried! They are super crispy, the right amount of 'salty', and are satisfying on those stay-at-home movie nights on the couch! Delicious!
Avani P.
These almost remind me of the cape cod type of chips. They're crunchy and crispy. Perfect to pair with a sandwich !
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious. They are so good when I need a salty snack. The bag is cute too and it makes me hungry thinking about them
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
My honey loves the reg chips to go with his ice cold beer, during a game, perfect match.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are really good. I haven't had them in a long time.I can never find them where I shop. They are lightly salted and have a good flavor.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
There is honestly nothing like this chip. The flavor has depth and the perfect amount of saltiness. You can't get these very often in California so trying them was a rare treat from a random good cart.
Megan D.
Nesquehoning, PA
One of my preferred chips when I can find them. Great crunch, flavor, and value.
Athena N.
Danielson, CT
I started eating Utz chips 25 years ago - when I had never even heard of the brand but wanted to try it. I have been a huge fan ever since and so has the rest of our family.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these chips very crisp and tasty. Usually buy them for lunch with my sandwich.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Utz is amazing, every flavor I have tried has been great. So fresh and interesting compared to lots of other brands.