BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
These chips are my favorite chips hands down! They have so much crunch to them it's amazing! They are so good just by themselves and they are extremely delicious with dips as well, I'm pretty sure I have eaten a whole bag myself in less then a whole day, they are that good worth the try for any chip lovers!
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
These are awesome!!! Almost no words. They are thick cut, robust and so flavorful. Great alone or I enjoyed them with dip too. Great snack and a must try if you can find them.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
LOVE these chips! I remember fighting for the extra brown chips as a child as they were always the tastiest! I have to bring these back home when I visit and always have a bag waiting for my sister when she visits!
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I love the burnt potato chips, they are dark and have the best taste, these are great with a French onion or ranch dip.... One of my favorite flavors of Utz chips !!!
Selena J.
Pretty tasty. The flavor wasn't too overwhelming. The whole family liked it. We would probably repurchase again if we come across it in stores.
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
One of the only dark russet chips I have found. Has a richer flavoring than most chips. Great alternative to usual chips.
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Delicious! These chips are great they have a yummy nutty flavor that sets them apart from you average potato chip!
Jeremy H.
We really liked these chips and could not stop eating them. They are pretty tasty and great for snacking.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
These are hard to find in our area but when I find them I stock up. It's brand is the best on the market!
Kat's Witchin' Kitchen  .
I love the taste of these. They have a robust flavor and are a great change from regular potato chips.