BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Contains Wheat, Milk.

Peanut Butter Flavored Coating: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oils, Peanuts, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Peanut Flour, And 2% Or Less Of Salt, Soy Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Artificial Vanilla Flavor.Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Soda.Topping: Corn Syrup, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Molasses, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Confectioner's Corn Flakes, And Less Than 1% Of Salt, Cocoa, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Lactic Acid Esters, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Artificial Flavors, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Yellow #5, Red #40.

Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I'm a big snacker and have a crazy sweet tooth! nd sometimes you just want something that is sweet nd salty! These Utz mini pretzels with butterfingers really do the trick! nd they are mini so you can "eat more" nd still feel like you'r not going overboard nd satisfy cravings!
Michelle S.
These are amazing! I'm not a huge Butterfingers fan, but mixed with the pretzels they are amazing! I bought it at a gas station on a road trip once and haven't been able to find in since!
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
Very good idea from Utz to mix salty and sweet together all in one bag. I loved them because it satisfied my sweet tooth with two familiar flavors that go great together
Carlee Y.
Jeannette, PA
I love the holiday time because these beauties hit the store!!! The sweetness of a butterfinger with the saltiness of pretzels. Who could go wrong???
Meghan W.
I really didn't think I'd like these at all but they were pretty delicious and once I started I couldn't stop! I would definitely try these again.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I expected more Butterfinger from these but it was mostly pretzel. They're still a pretty good way to satisfy a sweet tooth though.
Alexa Q.
Guttenberg, NJ
Love these pretzels so much! I always eat these when I need a quick snack. they're very good! I definitely would recommend this!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
These are great for when your craving something sweet and salty! You get both in one with this sweet treat!
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
Just bought and tries these today. They were okay, but if much rather habe just chocolate covered pretzels.
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is super good. It's the perfect mix of salty and sweet! And who doesn't love butterfingers.