Utz Milk & White Chocolate Pretzels

by UTZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Milk & White Chocolate Pretzels!
How would you rate this product?
La Quinta
Just the best to enjoy while snuggled in bed during the cold season! It's just such a sweet delectable snack that fulfill my savory and sweet craving. The crunch of the pretzel and the perfect smooth white chocolate that just melts in my mouth. I'm going to buy more now! Lol!!!
Brandon, FL
Utz was always the choice when presenting snacks for a holiday party, or even a solo night in. Gotta eat away the stress and shame, you know? Affordable enough when you're jonesing for something sweet and salty, something I like to have on hand when friends are over.
Alpharetta , GA
These are pretty good but a little on the pricey side for how they taste. I am a big fan of chocolate covered pretzels but these just don't add up to what I'm used to. You would honestly be better off buying the chocolate and pretzels and doing it yourself.
New Tripoli, PA
We received these last year for a Christmas gift, I'm not a big chocolate fan but they were amazing! Between my husband, our friends, and myself they were gone in a about a week. Perfect snack treat or as a gift.
Frederick
these are my favorite favorite kind of pretzels the white ones or amazing I'm not too big on chocolate they still taste so good. I got these at a grocery store or you can either find in with the candy or the chips. these are a must to have!!
Mount Airy, NC
Love love love these. My teeth have started to hurt with crunchy foods. But these are so thin they are like a chip. Perfect amount of salt, crunch and flavor. With the price of them I could live on these!
Oelwein, IA
Omg, these are my favorite go to snack! I love the salty and sweet tastes all at once! It's like heaven in every bite, it's like you get to have two snacks in one..you have your chocolate and then you have your pretzel too!
These are my ultimate favorite!! Great flavor!!! I would highly recommend. It is very creamy chocolate unlike some other chocolate pretzels I've had in the past, very gross and tart. I would highly recommend!
Freeport, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? They are salty, and sweet just the right amount. Perfect texture and great to put out for the holiday dessert table that just makes it extra special.
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but I do love me some chocolate covered pretzles! Flavor wasn't the best white chocolate but hey I will still take it!

Looking for your answer?